Share in WhatsApp
Zumba fitness for beginners: types and basics classes
- The types of fitness areas
- The benefits of Zumba and contraindications to such exercise
- The structure of the Zumba workouts for effective weight loss
Over time fitness as a system of Wellness physical activity, develops and transformered. Based on the basic directions of new created that meets the needs of modern man. It is to such new types of training applies to Zumba, which, despite a very short period of its existence, is very popular worldwide and is used as an effective and enjoyable tool for effective weight loss.
The types of fitness areas
Zumba is a fitness trend based on a combination of aerobics and dance. The Creator of Zumba is the Colombian choreographer who combined in one lesson, elements of various styles of dance, adding to it a power physical exercise. This new system of physical activity exist only since 2001, but during this short period of time in its effectiveness to solve problems with fit and healthy could make sure the millions of people around the world.
This fitness trend has its sub-species, in which the nature of the load is slightly different because the workouts are tailored to the age and needs of the people of different categories. The most common types of Zumba are:
- Dance Zumba.
Training which include the largest percentage of movements from different forms of dance. In fact, the dancing without restrictions within a certain style because they can be combined hip-hop and flamenco, salsa and the waltz, bachata and Samba.
In this subspecies the direction of the focus is on toning muscles, therefore, toning Zumba ® involves the performance of physical exercises with dumbbells.
- Aqua Zumba®.
Lessons in this field is done in the water and by their nature are very similar to Aqua aerobics. Aqua Zumba ® is recommended to people with overweight for effective weight loss because in the water there is practically no stress on the joints, and the energy consumption increase several times because of the need to overcome water resistance.
This area, in addition to the dance elements, includes exercise, borrowed from step aerobics, and during the lessons teachers use a step-up platform.
In addition to the above species, there are Zumba-kids, training for the elderly and other areas where physical activity is tailored to the age characteristics of trainees.
The benefits of Zumba and contraindications to such exercise
This is a dance fitness trend has mainly aerobic exercise, so Zumba is often engaged in people who are overweight. During training, which lasts at least 40 minutes, greatly quickens the pulse. In such conditions in the body aktiviziruyutsya effective weight loss.
In addition, depending on the kind of Zumba and high-quality filling classes, workouts you can extract this favor:
- to train the heart muscle, strengthen the entire circulatory system and improve blood circulation;
- to develop the respiratory system, significantly increasing the useful volume of the alveoli of the lungs;
- correct your posture and correct curvature of the spine;
- improve gait, making it graceful;
- to give the movements the lightness and elegance;
- to strengthen the muscles most problematic female areas — stomach, hips, buttocks and thighs and to tone the muscles of the whole body;
- to speed up the metabolism and redox processes, thereby increasing the concentration of oxygen in the blood;
- to improve nutrition of tissues and organs and thereby normalize the functioning of all systems;
- to develop body flexibility by improving the elasticity of ligaments and fibres muscular tissue and also improve the functionality of the joints;
- to improve your stamina;
- to improve coordination and agility movements.
The main advantages of this direction of fitness can be attributed to the following features:
- classes are held in a friendly fun environment, and they eliminated the monotony and boredom;
- performing high-intensity cardio comes easy and naturally. This man hardly feels fatigue;
- the load intensity can be adjusted depending on the initial level of training. To increase the difficulty of fitness activities can be practically indefinitely, seeking new positive results;
- the load is comprehensive and allows you to engage in the active work of the muscles, which in real life most of the time remain passive. For this reason, it is possible to develop all the muscle, if necessary, with an emphasis on the most problematic areas and stimulate effective weight loss in them.
But, no matter how useful and productive Zumba, because of its intensity, it may be contraindicated in such cases:
- diseases and injuries of the spine, and any part of the musculoskeletal system;
- the threat of termination of pregnancy;
- heart disease and other diseases and disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- asthma and dysfunction of the respiratory system;
- arterial hypertension;
- nervous disorders;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- acute inflammatory processes;
- ailments caused by infectious or viral infections of the body, accompanied by fever, body aches, pain and weakness.
The structure of the Zumba workouts for effective weight loss
The classic Zumba workout consists of 4 important phases, and standard fitness training is this plan:
Uses photographs Shutterstock