Share in WhatsApp
Workout for leg muscles: tips and exercises
- Features fitness activities for elaboration of the tibia
- Instructions for performing the exercises
- Recommendations when performing fitness workouts
In the process of building the perfect body there are no trifles, and even small muscle groups need targeted and quality work. The calf muscles are usually not enough physical loads exerted on them during training of lower extremities it is very important to do special exercises for muscles of this body part. Developed gastrocnemius and soleus muscles provide the feet balanced and attractive appearance.
Features fitness activities for elaboration of the tibia
Before proceeding to the exercises aimed at training of muscles of the lower leg, you should familiarize yourself with the anatomy of this body part. The shank is of two fairly large muscles:
To give volume and relief to the calf muscles these two muscles need to train in the complex. A developed soleus muscle, increasing in volume, begins to push out both of the beam of the gastrocnemius muscle, which, in turn, as a result of regular power fitness workouts also hipertrofiada. Thus, due to the complex impact of the drumstick becomes the desired amount, the relief and proportionality.
Despite its small size, due to the large number of tendons in the lower leg muscles of this body part is extremely strong and hardy. Besides, they daily have to withstand the load exerted by the weight of the body in daily physical activity of man. Therefore, in order to create favorable conditions for the development of muscle groups of the lower leg, during fitness activities with a view to their elaboration it is necessary to use a large operating weight and equipment failure. This approach ensures that muscle tissue training stress, resulting in the formation of microtrauma, leading subsequently to hypertrophy of muscle fibers and formation due to this voluminous calf.
The most popular and effective exercise for the leg muscles are lifting on socks feet in a standing position. For his performance in the gym is usually used a special device — shank machine. It can be used to lock the body in the desired plane and focus on engineering and maintaining the maximum amplitude of movements, which largely depends on the performance of fitness exercises for the lower leg. If such sports equipment is not available, you can use the simulator Smith, putting on the floor a few pancakes from the rod and stood on the greater part of the surface of the foot.
Instructions for performing the exercises
Before you perform this exercise you need to do some warm up exercises to warm up the muscle tissue and stretch the Achilles tendon. With this task perfectly cope training movement, for which you need to stand on a small platform and dangling her heels, stretching the tendons for 2-3 seconds. After you need to repeat this training the movement and then perform 2-3 warm-up approach of lifting on socks. Similar warm up before the main load helps to increase the elasticity of muscles and tendons, and, therefore, significantly reduce the risk of injury during fitness classes for the tibia.
After the warm-up should prepare the trainer to work, adjusting it to fit your own growth. You must then take the initial position in the exercise:
- put your feet on the platform of the simulator so that you can lower and raise the heel with the maximum possible amplitude: one-third of the foot on the platform, 2/3 of the foot hold the weight. The distance between the feet should be shoulders and not to interfere with the quality of descents and ascents on socks feet;
- abut shoulders in the support rollers of the simulator for fixing the right one stationary body position during the execution of this element of fitness training for the lower leg;
- standing in the simulator, a little SAG in the lower back, strain the muscles of the back, chest, abdomen, and lower extremities;
- knees slightly bent and do not straighten during the whole period of work on the simulator, to protect them from injury during intensive physical load on the lower leg.
After the preparatory organizational measures and the adoption of the initial posture should immediately begin to perform the exercise:
To gain loads of exercise with climbing socks feet can be performed in two stages:
Recommendations when performing fitness workouts
To fitness classes to increase the volume of the tibia was the most productive in their organization should consider a few simple tips from the experts:
- you should frequently use the weights, which are usually cuffs-wearing weights on the ankles. The weight cuffs should be adequate, allowing you to perform the exercise 10 times with maximum contraction of the muscles;
- changing the position of the stop in the initial position, you can increase the load on a certain part of the calf muscles. If socks stop guide in hand, most of the load will fall on the medial (inside) muscle of the calf segment, and if socks to send to each other more intensely studied of the lateral (outer) part of the gastrocnemius muscle;
- when performing lifts, it is important not to allow the involvement of the knee joint, this exercise does not become commonplace squat;
- to provide better isolation of the muscles of the lower leg is a training movement you can do while first one foot and then the other.