Share in WhatsApp
Women fitness training: exercises to strengthen chest muscles
- How useful exercise for the chest muscles?
- Fitness training at home: strengthening of the chest muscles
- Exercises for training the chest muscles
Chest muscles a better work out in the gym where there is all necessary for strength training equipment: barbells, dumbbells, benches for presses, exercise equipment. But if training in the gym for any reason unavailable, it is possible to adjust the training program under check, leaving only those exercises that use the available sports equipment. In female strength training used bodyweight exercises, dumbbells, and resistance bands.
How useful exercise for the chest muscles?
The bulk of the chest muscles are large and small pectoral muscle. Pectoralis major muscle the upper limb closer to the body and proniruet it (turns inwards). She is involved in pull-UPS of the torso and is involved in the process of respiration by lifting the ribs and sternum. Small pectoral muscle, shortening, moves the blade down and forward. Chest muscles get a good workout in zimowych exercises. Regularly doing exercises for chest muscles, you can lose weight, improve the shape of the bust and align your posture.
- Exercises for chest muscles, it is recommended to include in weight loss programs as a Supplement to the fat-burning cardiotrainings. Resistance training — energy-intensive process. One hour power loads can burn 250-400 calories. Weight training stimulates muscle growth, and muscle tissue is an active user of energy and burns calories even at rest. Than bigger muscles, the more calories you burn during the day.
- Large and small pectoral muscles lie under the Breasts and the degree of nakaconnect affects the firmness and shape of Breasts. Strong pectoral muscles and lift the bust and make it visually larger. Strength training of the chest muscles to improve circulation and metabolic processes in tissues of the breast, and this positively affects the elasticity and firmness of the mammary glands.
- Chest muscles along with back muscles fixed thoracic spine and shoulder girdle. If the chest muscles strong, it is easier to maintain the correct posture.
Fitness training at home: strengthening of the chest muscles
The scheme is standard strength training as follows:
- warm up — 10 minutes;
- complex power loads — 2-4 sets of 6-12 repetitions of each exercise;
- stretching — 5-10 minutes.
Any fitness workout begins with a warm-up that prepares the musculoskeletal system, the cardiovascular system and the entire body for the upcoming load. Without pre-heating reduces the efficiency of fitness training and increases the risk of injury. Better to start with Jogging or walking in place. If you have a rope, you can jump in for 5-10 minutes. The next step is warming up the chest, arms and shoulders simple restorative exercises:
- rotating the shoulders forwards and backwards;
- rotation of hands in elbow joints;
- crossing stretched forward (“scissors”).
Completion of fitness training — stretching the chest muscles:
- Put your hands behind your back, interlock your fingers to the castle (palms face forward). Raise your arms to the maximum height, that is, until an audible stretching of the anterior surface of the shoulders.
- Go to the doorway, press your hands into the door frame and bend forward, as if doing a push-up. In the breast area should feel the tension.
Both the stretched pose should be held for 10-30 seconds.
Exercises for training the chest muscles
Home workouts for chest muscles will have to get dumbbells and resistance bands (spring and expander-Assembly). A set of exercises for girls:
- Pushups. This exercise, along with a horizontal bench press is key in training the chest muscles. Beginners with low physical training can perform the pushups from the knees. The rest need to get in push-up position with support on the toes. The technics of performance: accept an emphasis lying with her arms wider than shoulders — in this formulation, the large part of the load will take on the pectoral muscles, not the shoulders (triceps). The maximum straighten your body and legs. Bend your elbows and pull the chest to the floor. Straighten your elbows and take the case up. Repeat 10 times, do 4-6 approaches. To shift the emphasis on the upper part of the chest, put your feet on the platform.
- Dumbbell bench press lying. The classic version of the horizontal press. Performed lying on a flat bench. If you have no bench, you can lie on the floor. Execution: pull arms with dumbbells over the chest, turn the palms forward. Bend your elbows and slowly lower dumbbells to chest on either side of it. The shoulders should be parallel to the floor. Repeat 9-12 times. Make 4-6 approaches.
- Breeding hands with dumbbells. Lie on a bench or on the floor, stretch your arms with dumbbells up. Turn palms inward they should be looking at each other. Elbows slightly bend. In a wide arc arms out to sides. Lower them to the shoulders parallel with the floor. Then sweep the arms moving along the same path but in the opposite direction. Do 6-8 reps in each of 4-6 approaches. Breeding hands can be accomplished with dumbbells, and with spring chest expander for chest muscles.
- Pullover with a dumbbell. Lie back on the bench and extend your arm with the dumbbell up. Slowly lower the dumbbell behind your head slightly bending your elbows. Make 4-6 approaches for 6-8 repetitions.
- The reduction of arms with the chest expander. Fasten one end of the expander on the chest. Move away from the fixed end and turn sideways to him. The hand with the arm expander pull to the side, lifted parallel to the floor. Bend your arm and tighten the handle to mid chest. Make not less than 12 flexion with each hand. Repeat 4-6 times approach.
And the last exercise for chest muscles — squeezing your palms to face each other. It can be added to a home set of exercises for the chest, or run separately at any time. Running exercise in a standing position or sitting. Arms bent and palms placed before the chest. The palm of your hand with the force pressed against each other and held under tension for 10 seconds. It is advisable to repeat this 5-7 times.