Share in WhatsApp
Warm-up before exercise: exercises and especially the performance
- The value of a training unit
- Use warm-up exercises
- Why some people do not do warm-UPS
- Productive driving performance of a fitness exercise
- The most effective exercises workout
Sports warm — up exercises that prepare the body to function under conditions of high physical loads. Their main goal is to help the athlete to increase training effectiveness and to prevent cases of injury during class. This article describes about the importance of warm-up, and provides recommendations for its planning and construction.
The value of a training unit
Any fitness training starts with training, i.e. warm-up. It is composed of the most simple exercises that increase blood flow to muscles, increasing heart rate, the elasticity of the ligaments, joint mobility. It is useful to warm the body and from a psychological point of view. This mentally sets up the athlete to perform complex exercises. Therefore, you need to warm up regardless of what sport you do.
Use warm-up exercises
If a detailed analysis of the benefits of workout, it is possible to allocate the following positive qualities:
- warmed muscles, stretch ligaments and tendons, moving joints reduce the risk of injury during training;
- muscles are well warmed up before a workout, faster reduces and relaxes. This means that the main occupation will be more productive;
- the cardiovascular system is prepared to work in an intensive mode, bears the load more adequately;
- a set of exercises of warm-up will fill the muscles with oxygen and energizes the body, improve its functional capacity;
- pre workout promotes the production of body hormones that improve coordination and attention, the accelerating growth of muscles and triggering the fat-burning process;
- physical activity is low intensity, which gives a warm-up, allows you to tune in to more complex and difficult exercises;
- during the warm-up actively synthesized adrenaline, which positively affects the speed qualities of an athlete and endurance;
- light physical activity increases metabolism in the body, favorably influencing the function of internal organs.
Many young athletes that they pay little attention to the warm-up. They believe that more time must be allocated to basic training with heavy loads. This path is clearly erroneous. Ignoring the warm-up, it is impossible to get a good sports result. Prior training makes training more productive and healthier. Dynamic warm-up is necessary to make all athletes, regardless of their physical activity and level of development.
Why some people do not do warm-UPS
If you regularly are engaged in fitness, you’ve probably heard from my colleagues that some of them never warmed up and not hesitate. And thus, in their own opinion, any discomfort did not feel. In such situations you shouldn’t focus on the experience of others, especially built on erroneous beliefs.
Note that each of the human organism the potential. And while he’s not exhausted, athletic, cheerful, energetic and productive. But as soon as domestic reserves are depleted (and it can happen in a month, six months or even several years), athletic performance will plummet, and damage to health caused will be very serious. Not by chance the warm-up is included in the list of recommendations, which are binding: they need to perform and fans of physical culture, and professional athletes.
Do not forget that the refusal of the warm-up can just lead to injury. In such a situation is very high risk of serious damage to muscles and ligaments, which will make further exercise impossible. So do not ignore the effective exercises of a preparatory character. Extra 10-15 minutes of exercise, given cardiacassist, will go exclusively to the benefit.
Productive driving performance of a fitness exercise
Preparation for the basic training should last at least 10 minutes. Usually it starts with easy fitness exercises to warm up the muscles throughout the body. Then start working on joints, complementing it with a set of exercises for flexibility and stretching. Complete the warm-up, cardiovascular exercises of medium and high intensity. At the last stage of the preparation complex restore breath and pulse.
The structure of the workout:
- cardio warm up: 2 min.;
- articular exercises: 2 min.;
- stretching of muscles and ligaments: 3 min.;
- effective exercise intense: 2 min.;
- restore breathing and heart rate: 1 min.
Warming up with cardio exercise increases blood circulation, creating a base for effective stretching of muscles. Articular exercises improve joint mobility and additionally considering the periarticular muscles. Stretching with dynamic exercises allows the muscles to stay flexible throughout the training. The increase in intensity of the movements of the warm-up prepares for the hard work of the cardiovascular system. Rehabilitation exercises lead to breathing and heart rate back to normal.
The most effective exercises workout
This set of exercises contains the most simple yet effective items of workout with which to start training:
- Cardio warm up:
- Articular exercises:
- Stretching muscles:
- Intense exercise:
- shallow squats;
- bending forward with the crossing of hands;
- walking on the spot.
For those athletes who engage in strenuous activities, warm-up should include other, more complex exercises. This can be the work with its own weight and with dumbbells or a barbell weight of not more than 30% of maximum.
After performing the exercises and workouts you can begin basic training. We should not forget that the occupation must end with a hitch.
Uses photographs Shutterstock