Share in WhatsApp
Warm-up before exercise: benefits and complex warm-up exercises
- Use warm-UPS held prior to the fitness workout
- The consequences of ignoring warm-up before exercise / fitness
- A set of exercises of warm-up and a plan to meet them
Beginners in fitness very often neglect the warming up and thus making a mistake, which depends on not only performance, but also human health. No wonder people who are experienced in the sport, saying that it is better to perform warm-up without training than to do the exercises without first warming up the muscle and connective tissue and prepare the heart and lungs to work in high-intensity mode.
Use warm-UPS held prior to the fitness workout
Conducting warm-up before each fitness exercise, you can derive even more benefits from training and to achieve the following positive results:
- enhance blood flow to muscle tissues and thus make them more elastic, which in turn will minimize the risk of injury during fitness classes;
- to optimize the performance of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, allowing them to gradually adapt to the loads. Moreover this useful property of the warm-up helps to prevent the risk of developing many diseases of the circulatory system and respiratory system;
- to increase the productivity of power fitness workouts due to the fact that the warm muscles stretch more intense and reduced;
- enrich muscle tissue with oxygen and to provide them with plenty of nutrients. In such conditions the muscles will be actively strengthened and developed after performing strength exercises;
- to increase the rate of metabolism, stimulate the production of adrenaline and thereby increase the performance of the work;
- to prepare all the systems and organs to stress and reduce the negative effects of stress experienced by a body during high-intensity fitness classes.
The consequences of ignoring warm-up before exercise / fitness
The complete disregard for the warm-up or her poor performance in most cases leads to negative consequences:
- bad feeling during fitness training (dizziness, shortness of breath, tremor, pressure surges). Unpleasant symptoms and discomfort arise when the system is not ready for a heavy load, so in their work fails;
- sprain. For regeneration of the connective tissue necessary to make a break in the training process, which affects the results of fitness;
- joint injuries, even after healing are felt over a long period of time, not allowing the person to engage in some type of physical activity and perform certain exercises.
A set of exercises of warm-up and a plan to meet them
The average length of the warm-up is approximately 10-15 minutes, during which you need to work on this plan:
According to the minutes of the warm up before doing fitness in her first block may include the following locomotor activity, contributing to an increase in heart rate:
In the second phase of the warm-up for qualitative examination of the joints, you must perform a set of exercises, joint exercises, repeating each element at least 10 times:
In the power workout, which is reserved for stretching, you need to perform a number of exercises, repeating each movement 20 times:
The final stage of the warm-up, which should be about 2-3 minutes, may include cardio. Experienced trainers recommend to perform the following exercises, repeating every movement for 30-40 seconds:
After the warm-up need to proceed to the main part of a fitness workout, not immediately, but after 30-60 seconds, so that the body had the opportunity to dig a little power. During this period you should restore breathing by performing, for example, walk in place lifting hands through the sides up. Stepping, take a deep breath and exhale.
If workout is your pre-workout strength exercises, then it is desirable to include a warm-up approaches. They suggest the implementation of most elements of a fitness program without weights or with a minimum operating weight.
Uses photographs Shutterstock