“Butterfly” is a special trainer. It made the isolation exercises that use only your chest. It is designed to put on weight and give muscles relief. Together, let us consider, who to engage in the “Butterfly” and what exercises to do on it.
The simulator “Butterfly” got its name from the similarity with flapping of wings. It is designed to study the Central part of the chest. Narrow focus of the inventory doesn’t make it bad. On the contrary, it is possible to carefully work this area is popular among athletes.
Features of the simulator
Externally, the machine is similar to the block version with two levers. When you exercise, reduced hands. For stability and comfort in the trainer butterfly has a backrest, seat, cushion-cushions for the elbows, handles for different grip.
In sports halls is the inventory of blocks 140 kg. In the professional versions, there are departments for pancakes weighting.
Unlike other simulators on the movement isolated. When pumping the chest muscles are involved only them. Other parts remain in peace. The machine used for the development of these muscles:
- The middle and inner part.
Advantages of training
The reduction of arms on the simulator gives the athlete a lot of use:
- Clear relief.
- Balanced chest muscles.
- Develop even a small Department.
- Forming the inner part of the chest.
- Are tone and firmer Breasts in women, improves the bust line.
- Stretching the muscles, filling them with nutrients.
- Improves blood circulation in the body.
- The method of rehabilitation after injuries.
- Additional support and stability to the muscles of the shoulders.
Indications and contraindications for classes
The simulator can do an athlete of any age and gender. It is especially useful for gymnasts, boxers, baseball players, tennis players.
During training, these athletes actively involves the upper body. A “Butterfly” allows you to not only build muscle, but to stretch them. Also it will be useful to those wishing to strengthen the back and pectoral muscle.
But some people still need to be careful with exercise. To postpone the lessons is to people:
- With heart problems.
- Chronic diseases, especially in exacerbations.
This machine can seriously harm your health and worsen the condition. Therefore, be sure to consult with a doctor and trainer.
Information direct hand in the simulator “Butterfly”
Involves chest muscles. Before any training, you need to adjust the width of the grip. And shoulder should be parallel to the floor.
To run you need:
- To sit on the simulator.
- Stretch in the back.
- To clasp the handle.
- Shoulders are parallel to the floor.
- The output arm slowly move towards each other. In this tense the chest muscles.
- Focus position for 2 seconds.
- The output arms return to the starting position.
- The muscles relax.
Repeat the exercise 8-12 times recommended. To build mass and enough 12, and to give hands relief – 15.
Mixing with bent elbows
The athlete adjusts the seat height so that elbows was comfortable.
- Sit on the seat facing the backrest and elbows in the pillows.
- The shoulders are a little tense.
- At the exit elbows are brought together. Strained chest.
- Fixation for 3 seconds.
- Return to the starting point.
Depending on your goals you need to repeat 8-15 times.
Breeding in the opposite direction
In this exercise, the deltoid muscle being worked. For it performance the athlete will need:
- To install the handle in the rear position.
- To put the working weight.
- To adjust the seat height. The handle should be at shoulder level.
- Used bronirovannyj grip.
- The arms are straight and are pushed back. While tense shoulders.
- On the last point fixation and divorce in its original position.
Optimal for one set to do 12-15 repetitions.
Tips from the coaches
To exercise give the result you should listen to the recommendations of professionals:
- Hard to stretch in the back and shoulder blades.
- Elbows pointing to the sides. If they are down, the load on the chest incomplete.
- You do not need much to take hand in hand. In the sense of stretching the chest muscles you can go back.
- It is better to perform after a heavy basic exercises.
- It is not recommended to take the extra weight. You can be injured.
- Movements are made smoothly and without jerks.
If you do a reverse dilutions for the shoulders you need to press the breast to the back. Elbows straight, hands tense, clearly stated. The blades are brought together.
Exercises on this equipment is more intended for professionals. It helps to work out and adjust to the ideal muscle. The newcomers, who only came to sports, such equipment is not needed. They would be quite the classic bench press, the deadlift and the squat.