Share in WhatsApp
The rules of fitness workouts with a Hoop: the basics and technique
- Key rules for an effective fitness class with a Hoop
- The basics of exercise technique
- Benefits of massage wraps for weight loss
- Contraindications to the use of
- The positive effect of working with the Hoop and the negative
The rotation of the Hoop is not just child’s play, and a great opportunity to lose weight, make your body, strengthen your muscles and get rid of the hated fat. Regular repetition of this exercise will allow you to achieve an attractive figure without exhausting sessions in the gym and strict diets.
Key rules for an effective fitness class with a Hoop
The fundamental factor affecting the efficiency and effectiveness of classroom — choosing the optimum under anthropometric parameters of the equipment. Simply put, the diameter of the Hoop is selected individually for the growth of the artist. The taller the man, the correspondingly greater diameter. If you take the Hoop and put a number it should not be below waist level. For beginners, you should pick up a hula Hoop with light weight, as untrained the skin from the active rotational movements with heavy equipment may remain bruises.
Tip: to avoid the appearance of bruises, for the first time, the waist is desirable to close a towel or clothes made of thick fabric.
Also pay attention to the hardness of the material. The most lightweight and soft models are created from plastic, followed by aluminum and massage hoops hula-hoops. The last 2 species can effectively deal with problem areas, making weight loss more intense.
Before you start exercising with a Hoop, it is necessary to conduct warm-up exercises for training muscle fibers to work. Warm up can consist of any of the basic elements of fitness: dips, push UPS, walking, stretching.
Diversified classes can include favorite playlist. This will bring in positive emotions and will give an additional energy boost. So the training process will be less monotonous.
To obtain decent results exercises should be done daily. You can engage in morning and evening. It is important to remember that the time lag between exercise and food intake should not be less than 2 hours. All the movement and rolling of the Hoop should be smooth, neat.
The basics of exercise technique
Exercises with a Hoop based on rotational and circular motions of the upper part of the body. The main purpose of the element: not to allow the Hoop to fall and touch the ground. The constant contact of the Hoop with the surface of the body have a pronounced massage effect and affect a number of biologically active points. This stimulates blood circulation, accelerates metabolism, and so fat burning processes in the body.
The execution of spins:
For novice fitness enthusiasts, the duration of training should be 15-30 minutes. Gradually, the training time increases, and upon reaching a sufficient level of skill exercise you can complicate by adding another Hoop. Synchronous rotation of the multiple hula-hooping even more stimulates blood circulation, improves coordination, increases flexibility of the body.
Also to the standard rotation of the Hoop, you can add additional elements: parallel steps forward or sideways, alternating leg lifts, lunges, dance moves. It is desirable to involve and bedernau region: to lower while rotating the Hoop to the level of the knees and at the expense of rotational movements to raise it back to waist. While intensive use slimming in the hips and waist will be visually noticeable.
Benefits of massage wraps for weight loss
Massage hoops are heavier than regular hula hoops, and their surface is coated with a special roughness, beads and drops for a stronger impact on the skin and fatty tissue. Their regular use thrives on fatty tissue, strengthens muscle fibers and reduction.
Due to a special built-in magnets they positively influence the functioning of internal organs and vital systems of the person:
- improve blood circulation and lymph flow;
- increase the access of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues;
- stabilize the gastrointestinal tract and the cardiovascular system;
- improve the functioning of the vestibular apparatus;
- normalize metabolic processes.
Contraindications to the use of
Heavy, massage hoops is not recommended to use:
- women during pregnancy and after caesarean section;
- people with injuries of the spine or musculoskeletal system;
- those who have hernia and inflammation of the abdominal cavity;
- the elderly.
The positive effect of working with the Hoop and the negative
The undeniable benefits of exercise include:
- the simplicity of execution;
- safety load: the risk of injury is practically zero;
- complex positive effects on the body (lose those extra pounds and inches, improving coordination, toning muscles, strengthening the spine, improving the condition of skin);
- minimum number of contraindications;
- employment opportunities in any convenient location.
The main disadvantages of the method are:
- the possibility of pronounced bruising after an intensive fitness;
- strengthen tone oblique muscles of the peritoneum at the wrong performance of exercises, which can make the waist more square.
Classes with hula Hoop — is quite an effective method of losing weight. Daily exercises with a Hoop allow to properly adjust the figure, to eliminate the existing problem areas, toning up the muscle fibers, strengthen your abs, tighten the skin and get rid of sagging and the appearance of cellulite.
For half an hour the amplitude of the games, you can burn 400 to 600 calories. After a month of intense fitness training can reduce your waist by 2-5 cm — if it does not forget about the principles of proper nutrition.
Uses photographs Shutterstock