The program of exercises for all muscle groups
- Fitness training for young people
- Fitness classes for thirty years
- A set of exercises for people over 40
The human body with age is undergoing inevitable changes. All systems and organs wear out, your health deteriorates. To stop the passage of time, the person not in forces, but able to reduce its negative impact on the body to preserve health in the future. To do this, from a young age to regularly exercise to strengthen the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, toning the muscles, developing strength, endurance and flexibility.
Fitness training for young people
At the age of 20 to 30 years, the body is at the peak development of bone and muscle tissue. In this age period it is necessary to focus all efforts on strengthening the muscles and joints that they are not weakened. To do this exercise regularly and be sure to include fitness classes such training movement:
Weekly plan fitness workouts that strengthen the whole body, for young people aged 20 to 30 years may look like this:
- Monday you need to perform strength training of 8 exercises, working on core muscle groups. Each of the training movement need to be repeated 10-12 times in each of the 2 approaches;
- Tuesday and Wednesday should give attention to cardio lasting 30-60 minutes;
- Thursday can be repeated fitness training, held Monday;
- on Friday and Saturday you can exclude the special physical activity and to devote these days to be a dancer or an active household activities;
- Sunday need to hold a fitness workout with cardio.
Fitness classes for thirty years
After 30 years begin to show the first age-related changes. Very often begins to ache, and stomach and arms are getting flabby. To correct this situation and return the body a pleasing shape, and the muscles — elasticity, can help these exercises:
People after the age of 30 must pay attention to their body and exercise regularly to preserve youth and health. A rough plan of physical exercise for 30-year-old, designed for a week, might look like this:
- Monday to perform cardio for 30-60 minutes, and then to devote 30 minutes strength exercise for the musculature of the whole body;
- on Tuesday to carry out cardio with a duration of 45-60 minutes. The activity should be different from the cardio the previous day. For example, if Monday has been run, then on Tuesday need to choose Cycling, swimming or elliptical trainer;
- Wednesday and Thursday you can re-load Monday, but using the technique of interval training;
- Friday to perform a standard fitness workout for all muscle groups;
- at the weekend you can do without the targeted loads, but it is advisable to spend a Saturday and Sunday to its fullest extent.
A set of exercises for people over 40
In adulthood it is very important to stay physically active despite age-related changes in the body. Fitness classes, which include the following training movement is the best suited to maintain a high level of physical activity:
Basic weekly fitness program for people over age 40 must contain the following types of loads:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday — up to 60 minutes of cardio fitness and strength training for all muscle groups for half an hour;
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday standard cardio;
- on Saturday you can afford a holiday and do without the gym.