The power for the set of lean muscle mass townsfolk confused with diet for fat burning. It turns out that dream about increasing the delts, biceps, the broadest and quads with the glutes and get thin and rather distressed version of herself. The correct diet on the mass and drying are quite similar. You have to chew the vegetables, meat, fish, chicken breast, and sometimes leg, as well as cereals and pasta. On the ground, this list will be added to the fruits and vegetables, in drying may leave it dairy products, and fruit as well as pasta and rice. These products some people hold the liquid.
In General, if you are interested in food-drying, we give further figures of the diet for this purpose. But dry weight will have to gain by very different rules and with a different amount of food. Still, for sportsman simultaneous fat burning and muscle mass growth is possible only in one case – people just started training, and just gets the muscles back to normal.
There is a theory of “dirty recruitment”. According to her, the athlete can eat while he is at mass, after all, still his goal is to maximize its own weight. The main thing is to get the amount of protein, fats and carbohydrates. By the way, most sources still bad numbers listed.
Start the set should be 1, 5 g protein, 1.2 g fat and 4-5 grams of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight. If we have hardgainer and supply does not grow, to increase carbohydrate component up to 6 g per kilogram of mass.
Gaining “clean” or usually just genetically gifted, and do not grow fat, or use “using” anabolic steroids, which are subject to heavy workouts maximize muscle growth. The athlete engaged in no fredderick for health reasons, not suitable for “dirty” diet, if it is not deep ectomorph.
Rational to do a “clean” set, that is to eat a normal diet of porridge, pasta, meat and fish dishes, cheese and fruits, not prepared foods, “instant noodles” and sausages with the sausage.
Carbohydrates should to:
- Pasta and a;
- Whole grain bread, without yeast;
- Buckwheat, oatmeal, bulgur, brown rice, barley;
Carbs from fruit you need to leave for a dessert, and consumed with them for about 20% of the total caloric and carbohydrate load, not more. In fact, sugar and maltodextrin is, but in very limited quantities. Usually the number of sweets is evaluated by the form of the athlete. If it looks “filled” sugar load is removed. Looks dry, can be added simple carbohydrates. For a healthy athlete who trains hard, talk about “completely exclude flour and sweet” — too much. Such measures are needed for those who are not tolerant to glucose who have a tendency to type 2 diabetes, and high blood sugar level. Simple carbohydrates are eating 10-20 g in pure form before and after a heavy workout, then they are not “transformirovalsya in the liver in fat” as they like to write in popular sources.
Protein should be obtained from more complete sources. In relation to the recruitment of muscle mass, vegetarians and vegans no particular problems, as they can combine different sources of protein, and include legumes, soy and tempeh and other plant products, despite the fact that they are rich in carbohydrates too.
Proteins can be roughly partitioned into:
The first contains all of the low-fat animal products from meat to protein eggs, and fish. The second is cheese and cottage cheese and casein protein. They eat before bed to slow the absorption of amino acids, and give yourself time to recover.
Protein supplements can solve the problem of those who do not have time to eat all the required protein during the day. And they are able to reduce the athlete’s diet by 20 percent. Therefore, the portion of protein before and after exercise – a must for anyone who wants to gain muscle mass but can’t eat regularly.
Smaller meals are recommended “on the ground” for one reason – to ensure complete digestion, a person is able to absorb only limited amounts. Hardgainers suggest to immediately pick out the enzyme complex, as there will be very many. The average portion of “the weight” is 500 grams of food for an athlete weighing 70 kg. Because 5-6 times techniques may be the solution.
The structure of a diet for muscle mass resembles that advises the world health organization to supply the average person:
- Half of all calories should come from sources of complex carbohydrates;
- 30% protein food;
- 20% fat, and 10% of the total amount of fat should come from saturated lipid, dairy products, butter and coconut oil.
You need to drink about 30-40 ml of clean water per kilogram of body weight. The more the amount of work performed in a hot room, the more water.
The scheme of the diet
The diagram on masonboro looks like. One serving of food contains:
- Proteins. Cottage cheese (fat content – not more than 5%), boiled eggs, hake or Pollock (steamed cooked), tuna, shrimp, milk (fat – 2%), boiled chicken breast.
- Carbohydrates. Any cereal with water, no spices, and other seasonings (sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise). You can enter in the diet of pasta from durum wheat (in small quantities), boiled potatoes, black bread.
- Fats. The main sources of the cheese and milk, you can Supplement the diet with Flaxseed oil (1-2 tbsp per day) or fish oil (in capsules). Allowed to eat boiled chicken yolks, but in limited quantities – not more than 3 pieces a day.
- Fiber. All vegetables and fruits (especially after a workout when you need to compensate for energy costs).
- Food additives. Mandatory protein. Regimen: three times per day 30 g per serving. Complex amino acids – in the morning, afternoon and evening before bedtime. Before exercise and immediately after it, BCAA. Also, before intense physical activity is recommended to “supply” the body with creatine. All of the above is low, the “excesses” require additional financial costs.
The serving size is considered individually. Fruit or smoothies from them with a protein is best to eat before training or immediately after it, and at other times complex carbohydrates. If the athlete simply acquires fat 1-2 meals you can make with reduced amount of carbohydrates.
Nutrition for weeks
Usually the process takes at least 8-12 weeks
- 1 week – 3-4 g of carbs per kilo of weight, “input” masanabo, start taking enzymes;
- Week 2 – 3-4 g of carbs per kilo of mass, the gradual introduction of simple carbohydrates around your workouts;
- Week 3 – increase to 4-5 grams of grams of carbs;
- 4 – week 8 – retention of the carbohydrate component at this level. You can periodically slightly to reduce the amount of fat to help liver and digestive tract.
You should try to cook a variety of cereals and to cook different sources of protein, so an athlete will get more variety of nutrients that have a positive impact on health.
What if the muscles don’t grow? This usually indicates poor recovery, lack of sleep and rest, and not enough intense training. Fans of “on the ground” needs to train in a more power mode, to create a stimulus for muscle growth. Megapower better left for drying.
Nutrition advise to keep a diary, to not be surprised then what happens to the muscles, why they are not growing, and why the result of masonboro such. All of the planned meals needs to be eaten, otherwise not much point in the manipulation of the diet there.
But the drying will proportionately reduce the carbohydrate load, until you get to 1 g of carbohydrates per day. Too low carbohydrate diet for fitness enthusiasts are not recommended because they can slow down the metabolism and badly affect the health. Not always, the set is impressive. For a natural athlete 3-4 kg over the 12 week cycle quite adequate numbers.