Share in WhatsApp
The benefits of walking and Hiking types of physical activity
- Use walk
- The muscles working while walking
- The availability of walking as a form of exercise
- Varieties walk
- Recommendations to increase the efficiency
Numerous studies have proved that the real benefits of walking both physical and moral health. This load allows a person to stay longer vigorous, hardy and full of energy. Just a 15-minute walks a day improves overall health, relieve tension, stress, excess weight, pain in joints and muscles. When walking is involved a large number of large and small muscles, is an active study which significantly improves health.
A sedentary lifestyle is the scourge of modern time. Sedentary work, lack of time for the simplest fitness workouts, lower level of sports culture — all this leads to various ailments, including congestive diseases of the blood vessels, heart, joints, respiratory system.
Regular exercise is the successful prevention of various diseases. However, it is not necessary to do weightlifting, professional skiing and gymnastics to become healthier. It is sufficient to refer to the walk and to run classes regularly, guaranteed to achieve excellent results.
The benefit walk is difficult to overestimate in the list of main advantages of this load can include:
- the strengthening of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems;
- improved digestion;
- normalization of brain activity;
- prevention of varicose veins and atherosclerosis;
- reduction of cholesterol levels;
- invigoration of blood circulation and lymph flow;
- fat loss;
- strengthening of the spine, correction of posture;
- getting rid of sleep disorders, anxiety and depression, fatigue, apathy;
- oxygenation of all body tissues.
The muscles working while walking
Hiking is the ideal way to effectively work out most of the muscular areas. Despite the fact that the physical load is low-intensity, regular exercise will make the body stamina and immunity strong.
Walking involves the following muscle groups:
- the abdominal muscles (the press, cor);
- the gluteal muscles;
- the muscles of the spine, cervical, lumbar;
- the calf and thigh muscles.
The higher activity of Hiking, the greater number of small muscles included in the work. In order to increase the intensity of walking, there are several load options.
To make a new habit can be very simple: the benefits of walking will become apparent as soon as you have at least 2-3 months to avoid movements of the car from the lift and from the majority of journeys on public transport.
The availability of walking as a form of exercise
Walking is not only healthy, but also the most affordable method to improve health. To accurately record the load level, athletes are increasingly turning to the latest gadgets: the app in your smartphone, fitness bracelets, and pedometers. Thus do can walk as teenagers and people of middle or advanced age.
Hiking is a universal exercise for all groups of people with many advantages.
The benefit walk is difficult to overestimate because this load includes several embodiments. Each of them is designed for a particular purpose and develops different muscles. Beginners are recommended to choose the one most comfortable kind of walk away, while more experienced athletes can alternate varieties of Hiking loads to increase endurance of the body.
- Walking the stairs
Walking the stairs — perfect fiznagruzki for the development of the gluteal and calf muscles. The advantage of this fitness is that to change the intensity of the exercise is simple: each time increasing the step at one step, you can work out different areas of the ankle and hips. The wide steps (3-4 steps) well loads muscles-extensors. In addition, walking up the stairs. stride — and even effective option to stretch out your ligaments and muscle fibers.
- Walking on the ground
It will be especially useful for people with more weight. This low-intensity exercise should be done on the first classes, so that the body gradually began to get used to the loads. Otherwise, an untrained cardiovascular system will suffer considerable damage. To increase the intensity when you walk on the spot, can be connected to the exercise arm movement or high knees.
- Active walking
The main benefit walk at an accelerated pace — fast and effective weight loss. Such fitness helps effective to burn calories due to the active mode, which significantly speeds up the pulse. The main rule of exercise — not to go on the run and in step to focus on the toe, not the heel.
- Nordic walking
A great option from the load for the development of all muscles. The right hand moves in the opposite direction from the right foot and left foot in the opposite direction from your left hand. In Nordic walking to maintain balance, the body uses special poles-pillars, so that in the course of exercises actively work the muscles of the arms and shoulder girdle. This type of walk is shown to the elderly, since the load in this sport is distributed evenly across the axis of the body without affecting the back and knee joints.
Recommendations to increase the efficiency
In order to verify the benefits of walking, it is necessary not only to do it with a frequency of 3-4 times a week, but also to perform a number of important recommendations:
- physical activity should be gradually increased;
- you should breathe rhythmically, but slowly: inhale to make the nose and exhale — through the mouth;
- Hiking is recommended on an empty stomach: at least 1.5 hours before or after a meal;
- in the process you need to follow the posture: a straight spine is the axis of the whole body, the load on the muscles is distributed precisely and evenly;
- the duration of the classes depends on the degree of training of the athlete, so to select the duration of the training must be based on the level of acceptable fiznagruzki. Distance of 3-5 miles per day — already a great result, especially for those who lead a sedentary lifestyle.
Do not have to spend time and money on trips to the gym. To improve health and to make your body will help regular walking. Hiking well-worked muscles, increase power output and charge the body with vigor.
Uses photographs Shutterstock