Share in WhatsApp
Stretching for girls after strength training
- The importance of a cool down after the training
- The types of stretch marks and rules for its implementation
- Exercises for stretching leg muscles
- Stretching back muscles
- Complex stretching of the entire body
Most beginners frequently ignore the warm-up before exercise and hitch do consider unimportant part of the lesson. At the same time stretching after any workout, especially after strength has many positive aspects — it has an impact on well-being, motivation and performance of occupations.
The importance of a cool down after the training
Before any exercise, be it aerobic or power, it is recommended to do a thorough warm-up, focusing on muscles that you plan to load in this lesson. This is necessary in order to secure training and to obtain from him the maximum effect. Hitch performed at the end of the lesson, is as important as warm-up, but its functions are somewhat different. The fact that during the active work of the muscles are very tense and contract, and so at the end of the classes they need to relax and stretch. If this is not done, then in the following days, the athlete waiting for delayed onset muscle soreness, when even the most simple movement bring the strong pain, not to mention fitness. Thus, reduced motivation and efficiency training, as the muscles in these conditions is not able to fully recover.
Hitch it is important to do regardless of intensity of exercise undertaken, as it:
- reduces the tension in muscles and joints;
- reduces the risk of sprains and strains of muscles;
- improves coordination of the body;
- accelerates muscle recovery after you have received during the military training of minor wounds;
- it improves blood circulation.
- increases the freedom and concentration of the movements.
- improves mood, and prolongs youth and gives energy.
The types of stretch marks and rules for its implementation
Stretching is of several types, which differ in the degree of involvement of muscles of intensity of movements and need assistance from a partner:
It is especially important to make the hitch, including exercises to develop flexibility after strength training. This will avoid pain in the muscles the next day will help them relax and become more energetic. All these benefits of stretching can be obtained only with proper implementation:
- make all movements smoothly, lingering in each pose at least half a minute;
- try to relax your body in the course of carrying a hitch;
- ensure that the breathing was deep and smooth;
- during the exercise fully, focus your attention on the body, imagining your muscles gradually stretch and relax;
- do stretching immediately after completion of basic training, because the body must be well warmed up;
- try not to drink liquids before the hitch, because in this case you will not be able to fully relax, and therefore to maximum effect.
Exercises for stretching leg muscles
During the training legs the most strained calf muscle, from this it is often cramps, causing severe pain. The following exercises will help to prevent such undesirable effects:
Stretching back muscles
Work on flexibility of the back muscles is especially important, since thus they gain elasticity and become stronger, supporting the spine in the correct vertical position.
Stretching for the back:
Complex stretching of the entire body
It is not necessary to restrict the hitch only exercise for flexibility of the legs and back, it is important to stretch and rest the muscles of the body:
Uses photographs Shutterstock