Share in WhatsApp
Strength training: classification and characteristics of types of exercises
- The types of exercise movements in the power of fitness
- Tips for application of each type of exercise in the fitness training
- A list of the main exercises of each type
To achieve measurable positive results of strength training the theoretical knowledge of basic fitness is just as important as practical skills of working with shells. Having sufficient knowledge base, you can make the most effective program of training and adjust it in accordance with emerging during the work needs. Having made the decision to perform the strength exercises, you must examine their classification.
The types of exercise movements in the power of fitness
In law enforcement fitness gives only two types of exercise movements:
- Basic or multistable (base).
These exercises, as the name implies, engaging more than one joint and have a load of several muscle groups. These fitness moves are the basis of all training because they lead to a pronounced hypertrophy of muscles. This happens for the reason that such fitness workouts muscle fiber — myofibril — get microtrauma. In the process of recovery of these injuries begin to form new cells and the myofibrils are elongate and thicken, making the muscles appear more voluminous.
- Otnositelnye or insulating (insulation).
While performing isolation exercises work only one joint and only one group of muscles gets all the load. Such training gives the movement a certain muscle group more relief and contribute to its separation from other muscles.
Both exercises are equally important, and the need for their use depends on what goals are pursued.
Tips for application of each type of exercise in the fitness training
To avoid mistakes in drafting the most productive program of fitness, you need to know the nuances of each kind of training movements. The base has such features:
- when performing exercises multisystemic burned a large amount of calories, as they are quite energy-intensive. It is on base it is necessary to emphasize, if in parallel with the strengthening and development of muscles you need to get rid of a few extra pounds;
- basic fitness training is much less traumatic than the isolation training because Multiactive movements mimic the real work of muscles in everyday life and are somewhat familiar to the articular-ligamentous apparatus.
- basic strength fitness classes enhance physical strength, make people more resilient and increase the level natrenirovannosti. Therefore, beginners in fitness, the emphasis should be done on basic training;
- in a versatile basic program for beginners, which promotes uniform development of muscles, should consist of no more than four exercises of this kind.
Including self-contained movement in the training program, you need to consider following features:
- use SCBA training to stimulate muscle growth is totally unproductive. Fitness training, including insulation, is designed to provide a focused load on a specific muscle group to give it greater prominence or eliminate imbalances in muscle development;
- isolation training users, it is recommended to perform before the base load to prepare the muscles and strengthen the effectiveness of the training;
- if the entire programme of fitness classes is conventionally taken as 100%, the amount of insulation it must not exceed 20%, which is only 1-2 movement.
A list of the main exercises of each type
In the basic fitness workout, depending on what part of the body you plan to work, you can get in different movements. For example, the muscles of the back, you can run:
To stimulate the development pectorally muscle fitness training can include:
To strengthen the deltas and the development of the upper back, you can perform multiple exercises from the following list:
To increase the shoulders due to the intensive development of the biceps and triceps, you can do:
Pursuing the goal of a comprehensive strengthening of the muscles of the lower limbs, during basic training, you can include a series of exercises:
The most effective and therefore popular isolation exercises include the following:
To provide isolation of the load on the muscles of the lower extremities can be performed:
Uses photographs Shutterstock