Share in WhatsApp
Simple aerobics for effective weight loss
- The types of aerobic physical activity for weight loss
- The benefits and rules of aerobic fitness
- Contraindications to aerobic exercise
Effective and safe weight loss is impossible without increase physical activity and modify dietary habits in the direction of proper nutrition. This set of measures helps not to exceed the daily norm of calories and spend more energy. As a result, the body creates favorable conditions under which he is forced to use its energy reserves, namely fat reserves to maintain normal functioning of all systems. The most energy consuming physical exercises are aerobic. Their distinctive feature is the increase in heart rate and increased respiratory rate.
The types of aerobic physical activity for weight loss
Fitness classes with cardio, during which accelerated pulse and respiratory rate, differ high species diversity, so each person who wants to get rid of excess body fat, can choose for themselves the best physical activity most appropriate for health and the appropriate initial level of physical training. Most effective for weight loss are the following types of cardio:
- classic aerobics;
- step aerobics, in the classroom where vigorous exercise is performed on a special stable step platforms with adjustable height;
- sports and Nordic walking;
- dance fitness classes for example Zumba;
- swimming and water aerobics;
- cardio kickboxing.
The main advantage of fitness with aerobic burden is that to carry them out no need to buy additional hardware to have special athletic skills and purchase a gym membership. Cardio can be successfully and effectively addressed in the home. The main thing is to do it regularly, starting to perform the most simple aerobic exercise and gradually upgrading them to enhance the intensity of the load exerted on the body.
The benefits and rules of aerobic fitness
Aerobics for weight loss force the heart muscle to contract more often and pump more blood. Simultaneously with these processes in breathing, which leads to an increase in the level of oxygen in the body. Blood enriched with oxygen better nourishes the tissues and organs, improving their functionality. In addition, regular exercise with cardio has the following positive effects on the body:
- the musculature of the whole body comes to tone, and those muscles group, which is focused load, developed and strengthened, for example, the muscles of the lower limbs in running, the abdominal muscles during rotation of the wrap or the muscles of the shoulder girdle, chest and upper extremities in the classroom on a rowing machine;
- a proper posture, the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and the occurrence of symptomatic pains in various parts of the spine and back;
- improving the functionality of joints, bone and cartilage get more nutrients;
- is the active weight loss whole body, and especially the most troubled areas — abdomen, waist, thighs, and buttocks. The figure becomes slim and toned;
- strengthens the heart muscle and blood vessels, thereby improving the entire circulatory system;
- lungs are developing, they are useful alveolar volume increases;
- normalizes the GI tract by improving intestinal motility. The solution to the problems with digestion greatly contributes to the slimming of the abdomen;
- increases stamina and physical performance;
- accelerating the metabolism, the body consumes a large amount of calories even after the gym for daily physical activity;
- improves hormonal balance, increases the level of endorphins — hormones that give a feeling of happiness and joy. This explains the fact that after physical exertion raises a person’s mood and felt a surge of strength and vigor;
- normalizes the psycho-emotional state, disappear, sleep problems, increased stress resistance;
- reduces the risk of diabetes and diseases caused by physical inactivity and prolonged stay of a person in a sitting or standing position, which is very important for people whose profession requires most of the time to be sitting at a Desk or standing in the workplace.
To achieve effective weight loss is through aerobics or any other aerobic physical exercise, training and direct their conduct to comply with a number of such rules:
- the main cardio should be preceded by warm-up of moderate intensity. Its main objective is to prepare muscles and all body systems to work to improve the effectiveness of workouts and reduce the risk of injury. High intensity workout does not perform its function and causes premature fatigue;
- duration aerobics for weight loss should be at least 30-40 minutes because the first 20 minutes of cardio the body extracts energy from glucose and only after this aktiviziruyutsya lipolysis (breakdown of fat);
- during aerobics need to constantly monitor the heart rate, maintaining a heart rate in the range of 70-80% of individual maximum calculated by the formula “220 minus the number of full years of training”. If the frequency of the pulse is insufficient, the effectiveness of such training for weight loss will be minimal, and if the heart will decrease faster, such loads can be hazardous to health;
- to complete the exercise you have to gradually, gradually reducing the intensity of work for 5-7 minutes to restore a pulse and breathing rhythm, or doing the hitch, which includes a set of physical stretching exercises.
Contraindications to aerobic exercise
Despite the benefits of aerobic exercise, these fitness activities there are a number of serious contraindications:
- heart defects and other serious problems in the cardiovascular system;
- arterial hypertension;
Uses photographs Shutterstock