Share in WhatsApp
Rules of performance of exercises to pump the legs and the press
- The basics for effective fitness training
- Training program for pumping press
- Exercise for training legs
Exercise for pumping the press and feet are included in the program of any basic fitness training. They are necessary for the development and strengthening of the abdominal, leg and gluteal muscles, forming a beautiful, proportional shape of the relief body, and, combined with the adjustment of nutrition for weight loss. All items are available to complete the sports club and the home.
The basics for effective fitness training
To bleeding and leg press was the most effective, fitness training should be done considering the following recommendations:
- start training only after 40 minutes after a snack or after 1.5-2 hours after a main meal;
- warm up the muscles before performing the basic exercises with intense cardio (running in place, jumping);
- control your breathing – inhale on the effort, exhale on the relaxation;
- do all the elements adhering to the proper technique of the movements.
- do exercises for abs and legs 3-4 times a week and don’t combine them with other strength fitness training.
In addition to the above, you should adjust the feeding regime, especially if there are problems with excess weight. Without a caloric deficit will not work to get rid of fat in the abdomen, thighs, buttocks.
Training program for pumping press
All exercises from the fitness program suggested below, it is recommended to do 15 times in 2-3 laps (for beginners). The break between elements should be 15-30 seconds between sets to 2 minutes.
- Training upper abdominal muscles.
- A selection of exercises for oblique abdominal muscles.
- Training the lower abdominals.
Exercise for training legs
Exercises to work out the legs, you can do both with weights and without them. The number of repetitions and approaches – what the training program for the press.
- The classic version of squats.
To put the foot slightly wider than the hips parallel to each other, hands folded in the lock on the chest. Keeping your back straight, sit down. The pelvis is fed back to the limit, but not lower it below the level of the knees. Themselves knee joints to keep in the same plane with the toes. Get up, leave the knees slightly bent.
- Lunges forward.
Starting position same as in the previous item, only hands fixed on the waist. Step forward with your left foot, bending your knee at an angle of 90. Back don’t bend, don’t slouch, chin up not down. Thigh leg at the back should be perpendicular to the floor and the Shin is parallel. To return to the starting point, make a lunge with the other leg.
- Mahi ago.
To put the foot together, hands on hips. Retract and to lift the straight right leg. Then lower down (not touching the floor) and to raise again. To make the desired number of swings. To change feet.
- The rise of the body on the socks.
Keeping the source position, rise on socks and fall down. Make the desired number of repetitions. Exercise can be difficult, making lifts on two legs, and one (first on the right, then the left or Vice versa).
- Climbing to the platform.
Be in front of the platform, hands down. To raise and put on the platform of the left leg, to climb it, standing with both feet. Raise left leg, bent at the knee, simulating walking up the stairs. Lock to 1 and 3 seconds, lower limb and back to the floor. To do a lift the right leg.
Fitness training to study foot and abdominal muscles are prohibited in the following diseases and health conditions:
- problems with veins;
- any hernias;
- high blood pressure;
- in the postoperative period;
- prolapse of internal organs;
Pumping press is also contraindicated in girls during the critical days during the first 3 months after birth and 6 months after cesarean section and during pregnancy (without a doctor).
Uses photographs Shutterstock