Rule the morning fitness: an effective set of exercises
- Morning exercise for weight loss and weight
- The rules of effective training
- Fitness program for men
- Morning exercises for women
For some people rise early in the morning is a big problem, not to mention the physical exertion at this time. However, it is often the morning training helps to maximize the effective achievement of fitness goals, whether weight loss or muscle gain. In addition, performance of exercises immediately after waking up helps to cheer up and tune in a desired working rhythm, to lighten the mood for the whole day and run metabolic processes in the body.
Morning exercise for weight loss and weight
Little morning training, which lasts only a few minutes, can bring immense benefit to the human body as follows:
- more rapid awakening;
- improvement of mood;
- warm-up all muscles and joints of the body;
- acceleration of metabolic processes in the body;
- giving an energy boost to the body all the following day;
- preparing muscles and joints for more intense exercise.
Some experts suggest to perform daily neural morning practice, the objectives of which are:
- the awakening of the nervous system;
- accelerate blood circulation;
- saturation of tissues with oxygen;
- the release of blood hormone, which helps in speeding up metabolism;
- filling the body with energy.
Neural morning training is a small complex of exercises performed for 5-10 minutes immediately after waking up and on an empty stomach. In different directions of fitness this workout has different names, someone calls her “Awakening of nerve cells”, and someone “sun Salutation”. In the course of such a short training is the release of growth hormone, the production of endorphins, increased sensitivity to insulin.
The rules of effective training
The key to a successful morning workout is the following important rules:
- Every morning start with the execution of physical exercises.
To conduct this training immediately after waking up before Breakfast. You can drink a glass of water, to make the necessary baths and then proceed to the lesson. At first it may be difficult to follow this morning routine, but eventually this procedure will become a habit and will not require additional effort on your part.
- Included in the training at least one explosive exercise.
In order to run the metabolic processes in the body, accelerate blood circulation and toning up muscles, you need to make at least one high-intensity element. This can be jump squats, lunges or explosive pushups.
- Stretching exercises should also be present in your morning training.
Immediately after waking up the flexibility of the muscles and joints are often not very high, but because the execution of at least one element of stretching will be very useful. To work in this direction can be in static and in dynamics.
- The training should be short and sweet.
These morning classes are held for the attainment of energy and preparation for more intense training, so the duration should not exceed 15 minutes and must consist only of your favorite exercises and do not induce muscle fatigue.
- Morning fitness-training must match your goals.
This means that men who wish to increase the chest muscles and shoulders, you should perform exercises for these areas. Women who want to shape the buttocks and to lose weight in thighs recommended to do squats and lunges.
Fitness program for men
The following complex is designed for men as a morning short workout. All exercises to do one after the other without breaks, just 1-2 recommended to perform such a circle with the rest in half a minute between them.
Morning exercise for men:
Morning exercises for women
Rules of conduct the morning fitness workout for women similar to those outlined above. Complex for such studies proposed is:
Uses photographs Shutterstock