Share in WhatsApp
Proper stretching for splits: exercises and rules classes
- Use on the string stretching
- Rules home stretch for beginners
- Exercises for development of the twine
“Twine” is an exercise that fully illustrates the degree of elasticity of muscles and ligaments of the lower limbs. In addition to aesthetic pleasure, it brings a huge benefit to the body when properly executed. To do the splits, each person requires different time, depending on the characteristics of the organism, age and physical fitness. All of these factors must be taken into account and to stretch very carefully and gently.
Use on the string stretching
The exercise “Splits” is positively reflected in the appearance and overall health. Its main usefulness consists in the following:
- improvement of blood circulation in tissues, organs of small pelvis and abdominal cavity;
- stretching of the spine and prevent the development of diseases;
- reducing the risk of diseases of the genitourinary system;
- the formation of beautiful toned legs and buttocks;
- the improvement in bowel function;
- normalization of the menstrual cycle;
- reduce the pain during menstruation.
Listed benefits can almost everyone, there is only a small list of contraindications to implementation of the home stretch for the splits:
- diseases of the spine;
- any problems with the joints and ligaments of the lower limbs;
- inflammatory processes in the body, especially the abdomen;
- pregnancy, which are allowed to perform only light-weight exercise.
If you experience any discomfort in the legs or hip joints in the course of the training be sure to seek the advice of a doctor.
Rules home stretch for beginners
Twine is an extremely useful exercise, but its wrong implementation is quite simple, you can get injury, the effects of which can haunt a person all his life. Security and a gradual increase in load in this case play a key role in support to help the following rules:
- always hold the spine in a straight position;
- increase the range of motion slowly and smoothly;
- home stretching should begin with a good warm-up, which you can take a hot shower, due to which the muscles relax and become more pliable;
- after showering it is important to do a warm up which should last for 10 to 20 minutes and include light cardio exercises;
- part of a workout can be running, jumping, walking, dancing, working on the steppes of, leg swings, squats, rotation in the joints of the feet;
- proper stretching should not cause pain during class, you should feel only slight tension and burning;
- training is recommended every day, or better twice a day.
- it is worth remembering that each missed class pushes your progress and virtually eliminates your previous achievements.
Exercises for development of the twine
The following exercises to improve flexibility of the muscles and ligaments of the lower limbs it is possible to perform at home, gently and gradually approaching the development of splits:
All the exercises during the exercise should be done smoothly and carefully, watching closely their feelings. Slight tension and burning in the muscles are normal, but if you experience pain you should immediately reduce the load or stop the exercise.
Subject to all rules and conditions home stretching give good results in the form of improved health, increase energy levels and forming beautiful shapes of legs.
Uses photographs Shutterstock