Rarely what woman would not dream to get to the most large-scale competition “Miss universe”. But many can’t even imagine what efforts must be made to achieve the perfect figure. Together, let us consider how prepared the participants of these competitions.
Diet “K-factor” from Tanya of Zuckerbrot
To prepare for the world beauty contest “Miss universe” all the winners use the famous diet of “K-factor”. Its author was Tatiana Zuckerbrot, which last won this coveted title and become the Queen of beauty! Currently, she works as a nutritionist and helps participants prepare for the competition.
Such a course of preparation for the contest, there are more than eleven years. Diet are far beyond the beauty pageants, it resort media persons and celebrities.
According to the program you can eat everything, but very dosed. As starvation negatively affects the will power.
There are three main rules of the diet for Miss Universe “K-factor”:
- The initial jerk for getting rid of extra pounds.
- Stage of progress.
- Stabilization weight.
The basic rules of the diet:
You should drink eight glasses of water per day. It helps to detoxify, starts the mechanism of metabolism, suppresses desire to eat.
For the records, you should start a diary. It is made all the food and drinks that are consumed daily. I also record physical achievement: how many and which exercises done, the number of steps completed and other important data. All grocery shopping is best done on the list and on a full stomach. So it will be less temptation to buy the harmful or superfluous products. It is better to eat several times a day, dividing it into small portions. It is permissible to eat during the day: nuts, dried fruit, fruit, fruit drinks.
The composition of the diet of Miss World:
- Breakfast: low-fat kefir or yoghurt, whole-grain cereals, fruits and berries.
- Lunch: salad of fresh vegetables, lean beef or Turkey, seafood.
- Snack: fruit, nuts, bread, cheese, salmon.
- Dinner: red wine, cured meats, vegetable soup, vegetable salad. Not recommended fast carbs like potatoes, bread and rice and pasta.
Training For The Miss Universe
The main emphasis of physical activity of the participants of the contest is functional training. Welcome athletics and gym. Needs different training. So I train all groups of muscles, leaving the fat and developing endurance. Also in order come the respiratory system, and with it the organism as a whole.
Some of the exercises for all the winners of Miss World are advised to perform on different surfaces. In particular, training on unstable surfaces were found to be very effective. The effect from their application is ambitious: there was an increase in agility, coordination, endurance, future Queens.
How to plan a lesson:
- Any exercise should begin with warm-up and ends with stretching. This will help prepare muscles for physical activity.
- Classes are held 3-4 times a week.
- It is important to observe the correct technique and not to make any sudden movements.
For training needed: medicine balls from 3 to 4 pounds, neck is up to 15 kg, trainer or bench for hyperextension.
Let’s look at the basic exercises, which trained Miss universe 2012:
- The thrust to the belt. Needed solid fixing of one side of the fretboard to the other, loose side wear a pancake weighing up to 15 kg. Then cross the neck, placing it in the middle. The body to turn to the end of the shell with the load. The feet stand shoulder-width apart, on stands, height about 15 cm from the floor. One arm bent at the elbow and put it behind. The other grasped a loose edge of the fretboard. Back to keep straight, without bending. Then squat, bending your knee and taking your hips back. The projectile rises outstretched hand, trying to bring shoulder blades together. Arm bent, raising one end of the shell to the waist. Make approaches on 15-20 times on each side.
- Salageanu up. Comply with the special shell bodybare, its weight is usually between 3 to 7 kg. Per shell take both hands with straight grip, place behind head, allocative on the shoulders. The body is turned to the auxiliary bench. Feet should be placed shoulder width apart. Right foot to lift and put on the bench in the folded state. Then start doing hops on the bench with one foot. Then the other leg is moved back and step into the original position. Do 15-20 times on each side.
- Squats with medicine balls. The shell in his hands. Feet shoulder width apart. Medicine balls with your hands stretched in front of him at the level of the chest. The pelvis is moved back with squat until thighs parallel with the floor. The left leg is lowered, rests on the floor with his knee and toe of the foot. Then on the other side. Do 10-15 times on each leg.
- The thrust of the upper block. Performed sitting on an exercise ball. The left hand placed in front of him and take it the handle of the upper block. The other arm is bent and goes back. The left leg is raised above the surface. The lower part of the legs holds the ball in equilibrium. The case is in the vertical position. Video starts left hand down, stretching the handle of the simulator. Do 15-20 times on each side.
- Plank with twists. Hand hold without bending. Take the position of the bar. The right leg is flexed and rotated. The right foot is on his left knee. The back is smooth. The body is then twisted left and right, change legs. Do 10 times on each side.
- Pull the lower block in hyperextension. The upper rollers of the simulator – the emphasis in the thigh. The feet are fixed in parallel symmetrically. Brush stretched in front of him and take the handle of the lower block with a reverse grip. The body rises to the rectification, reaching the attention of the blades. Hands bend at the elbow and pull the handle of the machine to the body. Do 15-20 times.
With regular exercise and adherence to diet is possible to achieve positive results within minimal time.