Men’s fitness: the best basic exercises in the gym
- To fit the basic exercises
- Advantages of training on the basis of mnogosloinykh exercises
- Rules power of fitness in the hall
- Basic exercises for the whole body
- Training plan for beginners
When a young athlete comes to the gym, he wants quick and visible results. To do this, beginners can focus too much on isolation exercises, considering them more effective. However, at the initial stage of a correctly written underlying the complex will be much more effective for building muscle mass.
To fit the basic exercises
The base, or mnogocwetnye exercises involve one muscle group, and just how much. In some of these bundles works almost the entire body. Plus training on the basic tasks is that they suit people of different body type and level of training. Beginners will appreciate their efficiency in achieving their main goal — a gradual strengthening of the muscles and the development of technology. Experienced athletes can use this type of training is in a period of declining loads.
This approach is good for those who have no time for intensive training of individual muscle groups. In this case the resulting load contributes to the harmonious development of the whole body.
Advantages of training on the basis of mnogosloinykh exercises
The advantages of the power of fitness with basic exercises include the following features:
- classes of this type metabolism;
- power loading promotes the growth of endurance, muscle strength, coordination of movements;
- study of the muscles occurs uniformly and symmetrically;
- basic exercises contribute to the formation of testosterone, which directly affects the speed of muscle growth;
- strength training this type are quite energy efficient so they allow you to quickly get rid of excess subcutaneous fat.
Rules power of fitness in the hall
To do exercises on power machines are more productive will help the observance of a few simple rules.
Basic exercises for the whole body
Although mnogosloinykh exercises work several muscle groups, there is a part that receives more substantial load than others. By incorporating a few of these tasks into a training program, you can work out from the entire body.
- The muscles of the back.
Thrust in the slope:
- The pectoral muscles.
The bench press:
Changing the angle of the bench can vary the load on the pectoral regions.
Pushups: a basic variation elements are to be taken from the floor, contributes to the development of the upper body. Newbie enough to do push-UPS in 5-12 times.
- The muscles of the shoulders.
The military press:
Simpler options — plank on knees or with the assistance of the forearm. Advanced athletes use a more complex variation of the bar: dynamic side, with a raised foot or hand.
The leg lifts on the bar:
- Arm muscles (biceps and triceps).
Bending of hands on a biceps:
French bench press:
The close grip pullups: are performed on the crossbar with the distance between your hands no more than 5 cm. Beginners can catch up in the gravitron.
- The muscles of the legs and buttocks.
For the squats. They help to pump not only the legs, buttocks, but also the press. The Griffon is located on the upper back and shoulders. You can start, squatting with a blank fretboard, gradually increasing the load.
Training plan for beginners
Muscle growth provide increasing power load. It should give the muscle fibers to recover. Therefore, the optimal schedule when the fitness exercise is practiced through the day. In this case the weekly plan will include three days of training.
- dumbbell bench press lying — 3 sets of 12 times;
- bench press — 4 sets 6-8 times;
- the military press — 3 sets / 10-12 times;
- lift leg raises — 3 sets / 10-12 times;
- reverse pushups — 3 sets of 10-12 times.
- deadlifts — 5 sets of 5-12 times;
- thrust in the slope — 4 sets for 8-10 times;
- pullups wide grip — 4 times muscle to failure;
- bending of hands on a biceps — 3 sets of 10-12 times.
- the leg press — 4 sets 10-20 times;
- squats — 5 sets of 3-12 times;
- rise on socks standing — 4 sets of 15-40 times.
Uses photographs Shutterstock