Share in WhatsApp
Fitness and its varieties: with what to begin lessons beginners
- Varieties of fitness
- How to start training
- A selection of exercises for beginners
- Physical activity for older people
- Parsing errors
- Contraindications to training
Decided to play sports, lead the health and body in order? It’s time to get acquainted with the fitness diversified health system aimed at improving physical performance and maintaining their normal. Regular physical activity contribute to the normalization of the cardiovascular system, stabilize metabolism, strengthening muscles, getting rid of pain in joints and back problems (sciatica, scoliosis, etc.). In addition, regular exercise helps improve the body overall, to get rid of stress, depression, and, combined with the correct diet and excess weight.
Varieties of fitness
The concept of fitness includes several variations of physical cultures. The most popular of them:
- Aqua and the usual type of aerobics — direction, providing the implementation of intensive exercise to rhythmic music on land or in water;
- Pilates — a system of fitness training that is based on slow, controlled movements without the use of power loads;
- bodyflex — a technique involving the simultaneous execution of breathing and physical exercises;
- fitness with fitball classes, which include complex movements with a large elastic ball;
- tybo — training program, based on the totality of the elements of dance, martial arts and aerobics.
How to start training
Before starting any exercises, you need to thoroughly prepare for the sporty.
A selection of exercises for beginners
Training for beginners includes exercises that help the body adapt to physical stress, become stronger and stronger, strengthen muscle, lose weight and learn the technique of movements.
The load should be practiced 2-3 times a week for 40-60 minutes. A break between sessions — a minimum of 1 day. Before exercise is necessary to warm up, followed by stretching. In the course of employment should drink pure water without gas — 1-2 mouthfuls every 10-15 minutes.
Training program for beginners:
Physical activity for older people
The pension is not a reason to abandon fitness. Physical activity in adulthood (if no contraindications) is very useful. It prevents atrophy and stagnant processes in muscle tissues, strengthens the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, normalizes motility of the intestine, increases tone and muscle strength, promotes healthy weight and reduces the chance of developing atherosclerosis.
What kind of fitness you can do in old age:
- sports or Nordic walking;
- swimming, water aerobics;
- breathing exercises.
What should be avoided for fitness:
- exhaustion of the body.
The appearance of excessive fatigue need to take a break and stop training;
- ignoring the warm-up.
Unprepared to stress the muscles, ligaments, joints and tendons are easily injured;
Violation of the moisture balance will lead to lower intensities and at higher air temperatures could trigger heat stroke;
- the shallow breathing.
You should breathe deeply, inhaling air through the nose and exhaling through your mouth.
- wearing uncomfortable shoes and clothes.
Which will restrict movement and impede the implementation of exercises in the full amplitude.
Contraindications to training
Moderate exercise is shown to all and the need to maintain the body in proper condition. But before school starts it is still recommended to visit a doctor. To reduce the intensity of your workouts, or to abandon the fitness necessary when the following contraindications:
- infectious diseases;
- cancerous tumors;
- epilepsy and neuropsychiatric disorders;
- high body temperature;
- the presence of medical implants that support the functioning of the organism.
Uses photographs Shutterstock