Callanetics: what is fitness and what are its advantages
- Callanetics is a distinct area of fitness
- The story of the emergence of callanetics
- The benefits of exercise callanetics
- Restrictions on the exercise
- The exercise
- The basic complex of physical exercises
- Fitness program callanetics for stomach
A large number of areas of fitness causes people to get lost in the selection. Someone needs powerful load heavy shells, and some prefer light loads because of health or age. Among the latter category of sports in the modern world have become very popular callanetics — load’s low impact for slow weight loss, strengthen muscles, obtain high-quality stretching and General improvement.
Callanetics is a distinct area of fitness
Under callanetics is commonly understood as the physical exercises with low intensity that focuses on stretching muscles and increasing tone. When performing physical activity in this direction are utilized mostly not the superficial muscles, but deeper muscles that are very difficult to work through other exercises.
Callanetics is widely used to strengthen posture and improve spinal health. Regular exercise brings health benefits, so a special fitness program for kallanetika popular even in modern sports stars that outside professional activities are in need of maintenance and well-being.
The story of the emergence of callanetics
Callanetics originates in America 60-ies. Now a professional coach Callan Pinckney and the Creator of the fitness-directions on return from a long journey was faced by a serious challenge. At Callan manifested an extensive pain in the spinal Department, all the joints were too heavy load.
To get rid of all these manifestations was possible only with the help of surgical intervention. However, the girl refused from hospitalization, having decided on their own, without surgery to find a method to improve health.
The result of hard work became a unique fitness program — callanetics, which has enabled Callan to get rid of the discomfort and pain, and to bring the body in a healthy tone.
The benefits of exercise callanetics
Demand callanetics is a great benefit of such’s low impact exercises. Thanks to the low-intensity, steady and regular fitness can be:
- to improve posture;
- improve metabolism and blood circulation;
- to make the muscles, ligaments and tendons stretch;
- to increase joint mobility;
- to get rid of pain and discomfort in the back;
- to burn extra calories;
- to bring the body in tone;
- to normalize the nervous system.
The main condition of success — 50-60 minutes of training performed using the day for a visible effect, you need to practice at least two months.
Restrictions on the exercise
Despite the fact that callanetics is considered to be the complex’s low impact, does not imply a strong destructive stress on the body, some restrictions on the implementation still exist. Contraindications primarily relate to certain categories of people whose state of health excludes any physical activity.
Forbidden to engage in such fitness at:
- acute diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- recovery after surgery or serious injury;
- a high degree of varicose veins;
- asthma in the acute stage of childbirth;
- diseases of the lungs and respiratory system in General;
- the aggravation of hemorrhoids and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- myopia or astigmatism of high degree without the permission of the doctor.
Callanetics though is’s low impact program, but the implementation of elements of the system, meanwhile, requires compliance with important rules. Otherwise, the exercise will not benefit, because the deep muscles simply will not get involved in the active.
How to deal with callanetics? Observing the following principles:
- if possible, exercise in front of a mirror. It will also be able to monitor technique and immediately to correct the error;
- when performing physical exercise callanetics need to breathe rhythmically and evenly through the nose. Failure to comply with this rule, the focus tension can significantly shift;
- during the training, you cannot make sudden movements, all the elements must run smoothly and accurately in order to avoid injuries and sprains;
- to increase the number of repetitions of elements should gradually. Beginners can start with 20-30 repetitions, gradually adding the number of retries after adaptation to the current load;
- callanetics classes should be held about 3-4 times a week with mandatory breaks to recover and rest;
- the total duration of the fitness workout should not exceed 60 minutes to avoid tensing of muscles. Beginners to start it will be enough for 15-20 minutes of training.
The basic complex of physical exercises
In kallanetika many different physical exercises, among which everyone will find the best options for a physical activity based on the current state of health. The complex of exercises it is possible to allocate base load, which are suitable for everyone. Using the standard items, you can start the process of losing weight, strengthen core muscles, back and cervical region.
Fitness program callanetics for stomach
Callanetics helps not only to slowly but surely burn fat, but also get a nice trim figure. To do this, use a fitness program for the study of the abdominal area, due to which the affected oblique, straight and transverse muscles of the abdomen.
To pump the abdominal muscles with the following exercise, performed in any order:
- slow rolling from the prone position;
- gluteal bridge;
- lift straightened legs, lying on back;
- leg lifts at a time, lying on his stomach;
- fixation in static pose “boat”;
- the deflection of the waist on all fours with voltage press;
- lateral twisting in a smooth pace, lying on the back;
- the leg lift of the gluteal bridge and fixing the posture in a static state;
- fixation of the legs raised at a right angle.
If all the physical exercise necessary to keep the abdominal muscles tense. Thus the emphasis of the load will shift to the target area.
Uses photographs Shutterstock
- Aerobics, shaping, callanetics / Kurgan Y. P. // M.: Physical culture in the school. – 2006. – No. 5
- Aerobics or callanetics / Kurgan Y. P. // M.: Physical culture and sport. – 2004. – No. 7
- Callanetics / Rakhmanov A. // M.: Science and life. – 1996. – No. 3