Share in WhatsApp
Jump rope: how to choose
One Ministry of social development of the Russian Federation set out to find out which sport is most popular among residents of our country. It turned out that Russians often at your leisure jump rope. And they can understand, because this sports equipment used in rhythmic gymnastics, it is extremely useful for health.
The advantages of the rope
- The rope is for all ages. First fitness class with this trainer starts at a very young age when toddlers learn to step over the rope. Cheerful, smart woman I love to jump rope and say that they owe their ability to float with the lightness of butterflies, despite a solid year.
- Skipping rope excellent coaching all muscle groups, promoting good posture and easy gait.
- Regular fitness using ropes perfectly trains the heart and blood vessels.
- It helps develop endurance and strengthens the body.
- Jumping is a great way to part with excess weight and forget about the symptoms of obesity.
- This is the compact trainer that is not going to take a lot of your living space, unlike a treadmill or exercise bike.
- It is convenient to take with me: to school, to jump on the break; in the office, to arrange the blitz training into the break; on a business trip or vacation, so as not to interrupt classes.
- This is the most economical sport, as she jump rope is inexpensive, and training with her participation does not require special equipment, extra gadgets and sportswear.
How to choose a jump rope
That classes was useful and was a joy, it is important to choose the “right” rope. So before you go shopping for a new equipment, learn a few simple rules of selection:
- the rope needs to be on growth, for example, if your height is 150 cm, skipping rope with a length of 180 cm would be just right if the height of 165 meters, you will need a skipping rope 2.5 m, height 180 cm – not less than 3 m;
- if jump rope will serve the whole family, please note on the model, the length of which can be easily and quickly adjusted;
- a jump rope should not be easy, otherwise they will not unwind and will bring more irritation than pleasure;
- carefully examine the handle, they should not have cracks, chipping and other defects, because they are in the process of training can cause damage to the hands;
- the handle should comfortably lie in the palm of your hand;
- it is preferable to choose a model with solid handles that will be additional weight and will help you develop muscles.