Increased muscle mass requires effort, patience and diligence. Not want to gym is not necessary, because the house is pumping just as real. Don’t believe? Read on as this can be arranged.
The simple truth
People are asking how to beef up home? To get a positive result do not have to visit every day to the gym and use the weight training equipment. The main thing – the correct technique of exercises and patience.
Let’s look at three steps to your perfect body.
1. Training with own weight
The meaning of training is to perform compound exercises taken from the course of rhythmic gymnastics:
- pushups different embodiments,
- pullups with a different grip,
- tilts in different directions,
- attacks, both classic and reverse
- rises body.
Classes are conducted 3 to 5 times a week.
Between sets half a minute to do the rest.
2. Aerobics, cardio
This will help to get rid of the hated kilograms. It is better to workout 5 times a week. Duration – 30 minutes. You can start with a Bicycle or fast walking. Over time, the load must increase. It also speeds up metabolism.
3. Proper nutrition
To achieve a positive result of insufficient training, it is also important to use a diet. It is better to eat small portions, it will reduce your appetite and speed up metabolism. You need to eat carbohydrate and protein meals before and after class. Products must be present complex carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats. It is better to eat food which is not contraindicated by doctors supplements.
At home to increase muscle mass you can, if you perform the following exercises:
There are different techniques working on the whole body. Need to do the maximum number of times. To complicate the technology make on the one hand, with movement, with different setting of the upper limbs. Push-UPS will not only build muscle, but also to say goodbye to excess weight.
The main advantage is the ability to perform exercises in any convenient place. This will help to burn fat. You can do double jumps with a turn, with a light step.
Will help in not only building of musculature, but increase the strength of the biceps and back. To enhance the effect, do the exercise with a different distance between the hands.
The bike in the air
You need to lie on your back and elevate the feet. The hands placed behind the head. Knees bend at a 90-degree angle. Have calves parallel to the floor. Shoulders lift off the ground. Together with them, head. Then start doing exercise resembling pedaling a Bicycle. Another option right elbow is brought towards the left knee for lateral pumping of the muscles.
Breeding of dumbbells in the slope
The torso at a 90-degree angle to the floor. No slouch! The back should be flat, but slightly arched in the lower back. Palms deployed to each other, and the arms straight. Elbows are bent at a 90-degree angle in the joint. During the upward movement, keep the hands perpendicular to the body. They will not go back or forward. Dumbbells go up as high as possible.
You need to sit on the floor, bend feet in knees at 90-grudnym angle. Then leaning back, but not fall. When lifting the body turns to the right, then left. Do not allow lower back to the floor.
Breeding dumbbells lying
Considering the upper and lower area of the pectoral muscles. There is a separation between the muscle fibers of the chest.
It is necessary to focus on two important things:
- Proper nutrition.
- The kind of exercise.
To achieve a positive result, consider the following tips:
- Strength training. It is necessary to focus on a few effective lessons. Each week the weight should increase. You can use the basic program of such activities.
- A correct diet. No special power training will not bring the desired effect. It is important to consume slow carbs and follow a regular plan of diet. For every 2 set use 5 gr of carbohydrate food for building muscle glycogen.
- Run. Should run 2 or 3 R per week. A lot of the time you will not be required, but will greatly improve the result. Running will help to exercise muscles and get rid of the hated kilograms.
- A healthy sleep. When a person is sleeping, recovering the energy balance of the human body. Chronic lack of sleep and deteriorating emotional state and well-being. Also reduced protein synthesis. Need to sleep at least eight hours a day.
- Regular classes. It is not necessary to miss classes, as it is reflected in the result.
- Abstain from alcohol and Smoking. Bad habits delay growth and repair of muscle fibers. The alcohol removed together with the minerals and vitamins from the human body. Smoking affects the quality of sleep and the respiratory system.
If you stick to the recommendations to combine workout with proper nutrition – you can quickly achieve a positive result.