World bodybuilder Lee Labrada has invented a unique technique of training “the Technique of the inverted pyramid”. This system allows you to pump the terrain for 4-8 weeks of hard training. Let’s look at what her principles are and how it differs from other techniques.
On the way to success for athletes get rid of extra pounds. Subcutaneous fat is each person, even the most lean. In these exercises it is possible not only to dry the body, but also to give relief to muscles. If this is not done, then the body will start wasting and can develop anorexia.
Program for relief
Athletes need to ensure that the burned body fat, not muscle was destroyed. Therefore, sportsmen require weight training.
The higher the body’s muscle tissues, the more energy is burned. That is out fat.
Training with heavy loads increases the secretion of testosterone. It helps to recover the muscles, and therefore increases their volume. Also improves metabolic process. Even at rest, the body continues to expend energy and consume oxygen. This all has a positive effect on health.
Workout may be amended and supplemented. To raise one rod in several approaches is not necessary. This is a wrong construction technology classes. For the training athlete needs to reduce the number of sets but increase the intensity. It is important to consider the number of repetitions and breaks.
For weight loss need to do:
- Squats of varying difficulty.
- The pull-UPS.
- Bench press.
Repeat the exercises you need by 12-20 times. Increased injuries upon impact rod forward, pull the dumbbells to your chest, squats with weighting material.
To give the body relief is recommended to do at least 3 workouts a week, preferably 5. Optimal time – 50 minutes. Athletes are encouraged 3 set of exercises. To repeat it is recommended 4-8 weeks.
Day 1 – shoulders, chest, triceps:
- Press in the hammer – 4 sets of 15 times.
- Dips – 4 sets of 15-20 reps.
- Dumbbell bench press sitting – 4 sets of 15 times.
- The reduction of arms in the crossover – 2 sets of 20.
- Thrust block for triceps – 2 sets / 20 reps.
Day 2 – back and biceps:
- Thrust rod in the slope to the belt – 4 sets of 12-15 times.
- Deadlifts – 4 sets / 12 reps.
- Pull – UPS- 4 sets to failure.
- Lifting dumbbells for biceps – 3 sets of 15-20 times.
3 day stay and 4 are exercises for legs:
- Squats – 5 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Leg curl lying 3 sets of 20.
- Lunges with your own weight – 3 sets 15 times on each leg.
- Rise on socks standing in the machine – 5 sets of 30 reps.
Day 4 is a rest, and then training begins with the first. It turns out that the athlete is engaged in two consecutive days, then rest. This pace continues for 4-8 weeks.
Method Whether Labrada
Lee Labrada is a well – known medalist of the tournament Mr. Olympia. He is the best bodybuilder in the 80-early 90’s of the last century. He brought the technique, which is absolutely contrary to all earlier. Athletes used to train with the same weight the entire workout. Reduced only the number of repetitions.
Workout Lee Labrada are based on the opposite. He started the lesson with a small weight. With each approach, the load was increased, though the number of repetitions decreased. With this system he managed for 12 months to increase the weight from 110 kg to 118. It was called the “Method of the inverted pyramid”.
This system has the disadvantage of injuries. If it is bad to stretch your body, the damage can not be avoided. To pump the muscles with technology “Inverted pyramid” it is advisable to follow these steps:
- Take small weight the blood rushes to the muscles, joints and tendons warmed up.
- Immediately proceed to the main set with more weight.
- Accelerates the body to the maximum, but to have strength for the last 2-3 reps.
- Reduce the weight 10% and do another approach.
This technique can be followed if you press weights, breeding weights, etc. Any exercises are allowed to perform according to the method of Lee Labrada.
Bodybuilder recommends reducing rest periods. In bodybuilding is important in the intensity. The between approach no more than 90 seconds. However, if no training, then you can increase the rest time to normalize heart work. Quite new to the sport to train for such a scheme is not recommended.