Losing weight during sleep is not related to the fantastic, the quality of sleep and overweight linked. The correlation between sleep and weight loss? How to sleep to lose weight?
Rested and slept man looks and feels better than he who suffers from lack of sleep. In a chronic state of fatigue due to sleep deprivation the entire body experiences stress, hardest adrenals are constantly producing stress hormones. The kidneys also have a hard time, they are unable to carry out their functions fully, resulting in the body tissues accumulate fluid, the man looks more plump.
Formed due to lack of sleep excess weight is not only water, but fat. In a tired state, the people are taking more sugar and refined carbohydrates that impact on body composition. If you want to lose weight, the first thing to do is to normalize your sleep.
Latest scientific studies show that losing weight depends on the quality of sleep as much as diet and exercise.
An adult should sleep about eight hours, considering the time in sleep, it means about nine hours spent in bed. People who sleep less than 8 hours, at 45% more risk to gain extra pounds, sleep less than 4 hours a day increases the likelihood of obesity by 75%. In recent years there has been a strong increase in child obesity, experts attribute the rise in obesity that kids today sleep on average two hours less than their parents in childhood.
For humans, sleep is just as important as timely service for the car. During sleep sleep recharges your force, the body’s resources are replenished. Set a goal of losing weight, you need to go to bed as early as possible, to spend in sleep as long as possible time. If you are having trouble sleeping they need to immediately settle, very often people can’t sleep because of anxiety due to lack of nutrients.
Some products have the ability to improve sleep include:
- Cereals, the combination of starch and complex carbohydrates in raw cereals increases the production of serotonin and endorphins. These hormones reduce anxiety and allow you to sleep peacefully;
- Tuna and other oily fish contain large amounts of calcium and omega-3 fatty acids, their deficiency leads to increased anxiety. Regular consumption of fish helps to relieve insomnia caused by stress;
- Bananas contain lots of potassium, with a lack of this mineral function of the nervous system are inhibited, which leads to depression and insomnia. Also bananas are a source of tryptophan, this amino acid is involved in the production of serotonin;
- Nuts, rich in protein, b vitamins and selenium, especially a lot of selenium found in Brazil nuts. In the nuts contain tryptophan and L-phenylalanine, the body needs these substances in order to be able to relax;
- Strawberry, one of the best sources of vitamin C and potassium, a deficiency of potassium increases the level of stress. Strawberries contain flavonoids, they contribute to the formation of good mood, relaxation.
weight loss is impossible when the lack of sleep, as the metabolism becomes slower. Studies have shown that deep sleep speeds up the metabolism and accelerates fat burning. In the reverse situation when the lack of sleep the body begins to suffer from lack of energy and actively to store it as fat. In order to lose weight, you need to sleep at least eight hours a day.