How to do the splits: exercises on development of flexibility and plasticity
- The importance of conducting warm-up before a fitness workout for the splits
- The complex of exercises in the longitudinal and transverse twine
- Tips for organizing fitness activities for the beautiful twine
Many people believe that the splits are only those who are endowed with high flexibility and plasticity. But in fact they are only partly right. Birth data only affect how quickly people will be able to do the splits and not on the possibility of mastering this exercise. Provided regular training people, flexible by nature, will succeed faster than those who are not lucky with such quality, but those and other splits to make.
The importance of conducting warm-up before a fitness workout for the splits
As you know, all fitness classes should start with a warm up that increases blood circulation and slightly raises the body temperature. Thus the load warm-up prepares the body for the main activity. It is particularly important to carry out a quality warm-up before fitness training the splits, as well warmed up muscle and connective tissue become more elastic. Therefore, the effectiveness of stretching is increased and the risk of injury is reduced significantly.
Warming up before you start working on stretching the splits, you can do the following:
- Jogging or on the spot for 5-7 minutes;
- to jump on the spot and make 50-100 jumps out of low squat;
- to perform the exercise “Mahi lower limbs” up to 100 times in each direction;
- sit down a few times and do 20-30 lunges on each leg.
The total duration of warm-up before stretching for splits must not be less than 20 minutes. If the amount of stress to beginners is difficult, exercises can be done with a brief pause to restore the breath rhythm and small muscle relaxation.
After a workout you need to conduct a small test to determine initial level of flexibility. To do this, follow this simple exercise:
Making a test after each warm-up, you can determine how well it was warmed up muscle and connective tissue and worked the joints. Moreover, it is possible to observe progress in the gym for the twine and a General increase in flexibility.
The complex of exercises in the longitudinal and transverse twine
Twine is longitudinal and transverse. The first involves the breeding of the lower limbs to the sides, and the second forward and backward. It is believed that transverse the longitudinal splits is more complicated, because person to run it you need to have a good stretch and a high degree of development of the range of motion in the joints. Beginners should begin development of the longitudinal splits, by such exercises:
To sit on side splits, fitness training must enable the following motion stretching:
Tips for organizing fitness activities for the beautiful twine
In order to do the splits and not get injured when performing fitness workouts, consider the following useful tips:
- all the movements you need to perform smoothly, avoiding jerks;
- stretch should be up to the emergence of a slight sense of discomfort, but not to acute pain. A sharp pain indicates pretraumatic condition of muscles and ligaments or that injury has already occurred;
- fitness classes should be carried out regularly – 3-5 times a week;
- if you experience post-workout pain is necessary to take measures to increase the blood flow to the place of its localization. For example, you can have a massage, take a warm bath or do light cardio.
Uses photographs Shutterstock