Share in WhatsApp
How to build a trapezoid: fitness programs and recommendations
- Exercise fitness home workout muscle trapeze
- Fitness training in the gym
- Recommendations to improve the efficiency of fitness training fans HLS
Classes power fitness help HLS fan to strengthen and build muscle, lose weight, improve General wellbeing and health. Regularities-workout will allow you to build a strong and harmoniously built body with a well-developed and muscle tone. To get good results from training you must create a proper plan of fitness exercises that will activate all muscle groups (together or separately) and will provide a proportional increase in the muscles.
In this paper, we consider effective fitness exercises that will help build up the trapezius muscle and give your back, neck and shoulders beautiful and athletic. You can’t swing some of the muscles and not to pay attention to others. The selected exercises are divided into two sets intended for fitness at home and in the gym.
Exercise fitness home workout muscle trapeze
The trapezoid muscles located in your upper back and are responsible for the movement of the shoulders and the shoulder blades. Muscles are divided into three groups (upper, middle and lower), each responsible for a specific function and requires a separate fitness exercises for your growth.
- The top-line impact of a well sragi (with a barbell, dumbbells, simulator).
- For middle trapezoid will fit oblique thrust.
- For the bottom of the trapezoid fit pull UPS on the bar and lifting weights (dumbbells) over your head.
For fitness workouts at home you will need parallel bars, dumbbells and bar.
- The implementation of the reverse shrug on the bars.
To hang on the bars, hands in elbows do not bend. Tighten the muscles of the shoulders and the maximum pull your body up. Only work the shoulder muscles. Fix this position for 10-15 seconds. Relax the muscles in the trapeze and drop your body down for 10-15 seconds, without bending arms at the elbows. Body during exercise must remain in the air. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- Execution of inclined rods with dumbbells.
Left hand and knee rest on the bench in the right hand take the dumbbell with a simple grip. The trunk is straight, the back does not bend. Slowly pull the dumbbell to the chest, while the maximum crank elbow up behind his back. Smoothly on the inhale, lower the dumbbells down, but don’t put it on the floor. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions for each hand.
- Execution of the shrug with dumbbells standing up.
Stand up straight, straighten your shoulders. Feet spaced slightly apart for stability. Hands with dumbbells are lowered along the body. On the inhale gently tighten your shoulder muscles and lift the dumbbells up. The arms are straight, elbows do not bend. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- Pullups on the bar.
Hang on the crossbar. Hands to place on the bar as wide as possible grip. Gently lift the body up, straining his arms and shoulders, and chin touch the bar. If necessary, you can increase the load, bringing the head over the crossbar. Perform pull-UPS 10-12 times.
Fitness training at home will give the results if you strictly follow the schedule of classes. The main condition for growth of muscle tissue is regular exercise.
Fitness training in the gym
If time and money allow access to the gym, the effectiveness of your training times will increase. A wide range of fitness equipment and sports equipment will increase the number of dostupnaya exercise, and increase the effectiveness of training. If necessary, you can consult a fitness instructor who will help you choose the best weight of rod and supervise the correct execution of the exercises.
- The execution of the thrust rod to the chin.
Stand up straight, straighten your shoulders. Feet spaced slightly apart for stability. Take the barbell in hands with a simple grip. On the exhale, slowly raise the bar to chin, elbows go up and are pulled apart. Fix this position for 3-5 seconds, and the maximum strain the muscles of the trapezoid. Slowly lower the barbell down, but not put on the floor. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- The execution of the exercise – sragi standing with a barbell behind his back.
Stand up straight, straighten your shoulders. Feet spaced slightly apart for stability. Put your hands behind your back and grab the barbell with a simple grip. If necessary, ask the instructor to help and support you. Gradually strain the muscles and lift the shoulders up. The arms are straight, elbows do not bend. Lock position for 2-3 seconds and then slowly lower the barbell down to relax the shoulder muscles. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
- Sragi block simulator.
Stand up straight, straighten your shoulders, feet apart on shoulder width. Set the desired load level on the machine and grasp the bar. Gradually tighten your muscles, raise your shoulders and pull the bar up. The arms are straight, elbows do not bend. Lock position for 2-3 seconds and then slowly lower the bar of the simulator down to relax the shoulder muscles. Make 2-3 sets of 12-15 repetitions.
Recommendations to improve the efficiency of fitness training fans HLS
- Each power fitness workout should begin with warm-up and warm up muscles and ligaments to prepare the body for increased physical activity. This will prevent pain after a fitness and reduce the risk of injury (sprains, torn ligaments). It is recommended to do stretching exercises of the muscles of the trapezoid, you can just hang on the bar, completely relax the muscles of the arms and shoulders. Remember, the higher the temp the fitness training and range of motion, the better to warm up the muscles.
- When performing fitness exercises on muscles of a trapeze, try to completely relax them in the pauses between approaches. Relaxation will lead to rounding of shoulders, and the burden will fall on other muscles.
- Try to raise the shoulders as high as possible during classes, power fitness. It stimulates the increase of muscles of the trapezoid.
- Hold your breath at maximum load during the exercise. This will keep the torso straight, the burden will fall on the muscles of the back, not the spine.
- For proper exercise and balance try to look straight ahead.