Share in WhatsApp
Home fitness on a stationary bike benefits and advantages
- The benefits and advantages of home fitness workouts
- Contraindications to physical exercise on a stationary bike
- Recommendations on the organization of fitness activities at home
To have a fit and slim figure, you need to adhere to the principles of proper nutrition and lead an active lifestyle that includes regular exercise. But not all people due to various reasons have the opportunity to attend a professional gym. In this case, you can purchase a fitness machine for the house and to do it in any free time. The best sports equipment that you can use at home, is reasonably considered to be an exercise bike. Physical load exerted on a person when pedaling, though, and is aerobic in nature, but, nevertheless, allows you to explore precisely those areas of the figure, which is primarily localized fatty deposits – the abdomen and thighs.
The benefits and advantages of home fitness workouts
Fitness classes are conducted using a home exercise bike, have a number of undeniable competitive advantages over working out at the gym and training a different direction:
- the opportunity to engage in individually tailored spare time, rhythm, and lifestyle;
- no addiction fitness workouts from the weather, as it does when Cycling in the Park or Jogging;
- safety on the bike, excluding, for example, falls, as well as minimal risk of injury, which are not uncommon when doing power exercise;
- the cost of Finance. Buying an exercise bike for the house, you need once to spend a significant amount of money, but then there is no need to regularly buy pass for fitness classes at the gym;
- to do spinning can absolutely all family members, including children.
Regular fitness training done at home on a stationary bike, can have such beneficial effects on the human body:
- strengthen the muscles of the lower limbs and the muscles which includes your abdominal muscles and back;
- improves posture by improving the functionality of the core muscles;
- trains the heart muscle, strengthens the entire circulatory system and develops the breathing apparatus due to the aerobic nature of the physical load exerted on the body during such physical activity, like riding a bike;
- increases endurance by increasing the size of mitochondria which supply energy to the muscle tissue after the body of all glycogen stores;
- decreases the amount of subcutaneous fat, as a result, the figure becomes more slender;
- normalizes all body systems, because high-quality physical activity naturally increases the amount of oxygen in the blood;
- strengthens the immune system, increases efficiency and resistance to stress;
- occurs prevention of many diseases, especially those that develop due to a sedentary lifestyle and sedentary work.
Contraindications to physical exercise on a stationary bike
Despite the benefits and advantages of home fitness workouts on the exercise bike, in some cases, they can be hazardous to health. For example, it is not recommended to work on the simulator that mimic the mechanics of the bike, people who have at least one of the following contraindications:
- diseases and congenital abnormalities of the heart and blood vessels, including heart disease, heart failure, hypertension, tachycardia, arrhythmia, angina and other disorders in the blood system;
- dysfunction of the respiratory system and asthma;
- injuries and diseases of the spine and the entire musculoskeletal system, including disc herniation, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis;
- varicose veins;
- prostatitis severe;
- menstruation and pregnancy;
- periods of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- influenza and other infection of the body by viruses and infections.
Recommendations on the organization of fitness activities at home
Below home fitness workout using the stationary bike was no less productive than working in the gym, in their organization should consider a number of important rules and useful recommendations, which may include the following:
- mandatory the warm up. As a warm-up physical activity, we can first perform a few movements of joint exercises, culminating in the joints of the lower limbs, and then 5-7 minutes rotating the pedal with a gradual acceleration. This time is sufficient to increase the blood flow to the muscle tissues and prepare the cardiovascular system to subsequent intensive work;
- working on the bike, always make sure that the back was straight, and the knees are pointing forwards and not sideways;
- despite the opportunity to work on an individual schedule, fitness classes on a stationary bike should be regular and systematic. The only way to achieve efficient and constantly progressing the positive results strengthen the muscles, reduce excess weight and improve fitness. Optimal scheduling of physical exertion on a stationary bike 3-4 times a week;
- the duration of each lesson depends on the ultimate goals and General level of physical training. Beginners and people with weak muscles and low endurance can rotate the pedals in just 15 minutes excluding the warm-up, gradually increasing the duration. To maintain good physical shape enough to do on a stationary bike for 30-40 minutes, and to stimulate active weight loss during fitness activities it is necessary to rotate the pedals 45 to 60 minutes;
- proper rest between sessions are extremely important both from the point of view of performance and its security, because the muscles developed and strengthened in mestinonbuy period, and the provision of physical exertion on muscles that have not had time to recover, in most cases leads to injury.
Uses photographs Shutterstock