Share in WhatsApp
Home fitness exercise bike: benefits and use
- The use of aerobic physical activity
- The advantages of riding a stationary bike
- Contraindications to such exercise
- Important parameters of the effectiveness of the classes
- Rules for home fitness on a stationary bike
- Fitness program for home exercises
Bring your body in order to aspire to the vast majority of people, can effectively and in the home. Not always you need to develop sophisticated power fitness program, to buy a large number of shells and the pursuit of special knowledge. Today the market is full of sports gadgets allowing you to create a beautiful toned body on their own. One of them is the stationary bike, classes which do not require special skills and physical training, but the effect of which exceeds all expectations.
The use of aerobic physical activity
More recently, to do spinning could afford one, but today they are freely available and at an affordable price in almost any sporting goods store, and every gym has not even one such device.
Exercise bikes provide on the body aerobic exercise, the benefit of which is obvious and is as follows:
- promotes efficient fat burning and overall weight loss whole body;
- improves circulation, allowing the muscles oxygenated, and the body to obtain necessary nutrients from the blood;
- helps to strengthen and develop primarily the muscles of the lower body;
- strengthens the heart muscle and prevents the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- naturally helps to pull the figure;
- improves functioning of the respiratory system.
The advantages of riding a stationary bike
Riding a stationary bike, especially if the fitness training at home, has a lot of advantages:
- minimal risk of injury;
- the absence of contraindications in diseases of joints and spine;
- effective fat burning in the most troubled of the lower body;
- no need for special equipment for the safety and comfort of fitness;
- the relative compactness of the simulator;
- the ability to monitor heart rate, metrics, and performance classes.
Modern models of bicycles are equipped with mini-computers that track distance, speed, calories burned and pulse. They can also be built in a special training program for both beginners and advanced athletes.
Contraindications to such exercise
Even those people who feel perfectly healthy, it is recommended that before this home gym to consult a doctor. The first training is largely indicative, so it is important to carefully monitor your health. If this physical exercise is accompanied by headaches, nausea, shortness of breath or other unpleasant manifestations, it immediately should stop.
Contraindications to riding a exercise bike are:
- high blood pressure;
- heart disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
It is also not recommended to do fitness colds and infectious diseases, especially in their acute phase, and also at occurrence of pain in the joints and spine.
Important parameters of the effectiveness of the classes
To home fitness has the greatest effect, it’s important to know the main points on which it depends:
- Compliance with the technology implementation.
It would seem that nothing complicated and unknown in the technique of riding a bike there, but, nevertheless, beginners very often make the same mistakes. First and foremost you should keep your back straight, but relaxed, allowed a slight rounding of the shoulders. Hands are on the wheel of the simulator should also be relaxed — this means that they do not need to rely on. Look at for all classes must be directed forward, the foot should be horizontal to the floor, and the seat is comfortably adjusted for your height.
- Physical activity and its level.
The safety and effectiveness of fitness activities are also largely dependent on matching the load to your capabilities, therefore during training pay attention to your health and monitor your pulse. The last value should not exceed 75% of the upper limit heart rate. Weight reduction is achievable for the average intensity, the duration should be at least 30 minutes, but with the increasing workload should be reduced.
- Monitoring of indicators.
For clarity and steady progress, it is recommended to keep a log where you should note the information on the distance traveled, heart rate, exercise time, calories consumed, weight your body and your own sensations.
Clothes for your home fitness needs to be light and elastic, the shoes have a hard sole. You can also use gloves for a better grip with the wheel.
Rules for home fitness on a stationary bike
Observance of the basic rules of riding a stationary bike is an important parameter in the effectiveness of the training. Among them:
- to breathe in the course of classes should be through the nose, trying to do it deeply and evenly;
- first, be sure to do a warm-up, including joint exercises;
- at the end of the workout you should perform the hitch for a smooth decrease of the pulse;
- if you feel General malaise, or any pain, move the lesson to another, more prosperous time.
Fitness program for home exercises
The most important factor which determines the success of your practice, is their regularity. In the beginning it is acceptable to train three times a week for 20 minutes, then the duration of the training should gradually increase to 45-60 minutes. You should also consider the type of load that suits you: interval or uniform. The latter is more energy intensive but also more efficient for weight loss.
At the initial stage of your home fitness can take place according to this scheme:
- a good warm-up, where considerable attention should be paid to the joints of the legs and pelvis;
- pedaling at a leisurely pace within 10 minutes, you can also stretch your hands;
- riding at an accelerated pace in the next half-minute with respect to a constant pace of breathing;
- riding at top speed for half a minute;
- the alternation of periods of acceleration and quiet ride — 2-3 times;
- short hitch to stabilize the pulse.
Uses photographs Shutterstock