Share in WhatsApp
Home fitness: circuit training for weight loss
- Circuit training at home
- Advantages of circuit training for weight loss
- The scheme circular training
- Best fat burning exercises for circuit training
There are many different sport modes by which you can achieve weight loss as quickly as possible. At home effectively get rid of the extra pounds will help circuit training. Sports for weight loss this system is especially will appeal to those people who don’t like the same type of exercise and prefer a dynamic sport. During exercise the options loads quickly follow each other, causing a feeling of monotony. Regular circuit training activates the splitting of fat and help to work out the most complex and problematic areas of the body.
Circuit training at home
The essence of circuit training is that the classes consist of 4-8 loadings of varying difficulty and intensity, repeated one after another for several sets. At home, you can successfully create an individual program of circuit training for weight loss using only the most comfortable load.
Training circular mode is in an active pace with small pauses between exercises. Is possible to do without additional equipment, and using weights (cuff-weights, rubber resistance bands, fitness bands, exercise balls, dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells).
Fiznagruzki, running on a circular type can be systematically changed by practicing them on different days and combining traffic impacts on certain muscles. So you can focus on the most underdeveloped areas of the body.
To intensify weight loss, engaging in circular mode, help schedule of 3-4 lessons a week for 30-35 minutes. To start exercise, you must use low weight, if you use sports equipment. Gradually, the load should be increased to promote personal progress.
Advantages of circuit training for weight loss
The relevance of circular training due to their high performance. Such training is considered an intense, in spite of their relatively short duration, especially compared to other sports modes.
The scheme circular training
In the standard program circular fitness workouts include base load aerobic and anaerobic plan. The combination of cardio with strength exercise complex develops the body and have a positive impact on weight loss.
Exercises are divided into loads for beginners and for athletes advanced level. The choice of a particular complex depends on the overall fitness of a person. If desired, these two sets can be alternated (on gentle mode, week intensive).
- Circuit training for beginners.
- Circuit training for experienced athletes.
Best fat burning exercises for circuit training
Training is conducted in comfortable manner. Exercises each day does not necessarily perform as specified in the program. For a quality diet is sufficient to comply with the General list of loads and their duration in accordance with the level of physical preparation of the athlete. Mix and match the types of loadings to obtain the most noticeable results.
- dynamic jumping right-left;
- touch hands shoulder joints classic strap;
- deep squats with kettlebells or dumbbells;
- basic crunches for the abs;
- burpees with high jumps;
- retraction-bringing the feet in the direction of the position on all fours;
- lifting dumbbells for biceps.
- breeding hands with kettlebells or dumbbells in an inclined position;
- active jumps with 180 degrees;
- raising the pivoted legs in the posture of lying down;
- forward lunges each leg;
- base plate on the forearm with a raised leg;
- static running with high raising knees;
- leg swings back.
- lunges with dumbbells left and right;
- easy run with solistami legs;
- the mill hands with dumbbells;
- “scissors” legs while lying on back;
- standard push-UPS with a narrow formulation of the hands;
- wide squats-plie;
- side plank with a raised hand.
- dumbbell bench press to the shoulder joints;
- jumping lunges on the right and left foot;
- reverse twisting;
- deadlift with mini-barbell or dumbbells;
- rolls from side to side in the half squat;
- leg swings back in position on all fours;
- walking left and right in a basic plank on the forearms.
- standard squats;
- push-UPS with a narrow formulation of the hands;
- reduction-breeding foot jumps in the strap;
- gluteal bridge;
- deep squats with jumps out;
- reverse push-UPS from the support;
Circuit training would be beneficial, if implemented in accordance with defined requirements. Compliance with rules to avoid injuries and General overexertion.
Even at home you should train in sports shoes. This is necessary not only to prevent slip on the floor, but for extra cushioning. Properly fitted running shoes with anatomical soles minimize impact and prevent the development of diseases of the joints, which is especially important for people with high obesity rates.
You should train for 1.5 hours before or 1.5 hour after a meal.
The types of loads in a circular exercises you can replace them with lightweight versions. This is due to the fact that not all people have the adequate training to perform technically correct, for example, push-UPS or deadlift.
It is also worth remembering that effective weight loss should not only sports, but also to monitor their diet.
Uses photographs Shutterstock