Home fitness: a program of cardio and strength exercises
- Dignity home training
- Rules home fitness workouts
- Warm-up warm-up
- The complex of power exercises for home
- Aerobic fitness program for home
Many people do not have time to visit a fitness club or funds for the purchase of a subscription. But to get in shape, make the body slim, ripped and attractive is possible at home. All you will need is the desire, some free time, certain sports equipment (horizontal bar, bench and weight) and a range of effective exercises. Home fitness training can help to strengthen muscles and the cardiovascular system, to make the body more strong and resilient, and together with proper diet to get rid of excess weight and problem areas.
Dignity home training
Does the fitness program for exercising at home so effective? The answer is Yes! Many athletes, training at home, have achieved amazing results and success in sport. Here are the advantages of home fitness workouts they are:
- strengthening the muscles and improving the terrain of the body;
- losing weight, getting rid of problem areas and cellulite;
- save time on trips to the gym and finances for the acquisition of subscription;
- comfort and absence of embarrassment in front of strangers;
- the freedom in constructing the schedule of classes;
- no queue for trainers, sports equipment etc.
Have a home fitness workout and cons: the absence of the coach and multi-functional equipment, lack of motivation, a friendly atmosphere and a lot of distractions. However, all this can turn into advantages, because there are many productive exercises that you can do with primitive sports equipment, distractions easily disposable and environment friendly easy to do.
Rules home fitness workouts
Deciding to train at home, it is very important to adhere to the following guidelines:
Any fitness program should include a warm-up. It helps to “drive” the cardiovascular system and blood circulation to prepare the muscles, ligaments and tendons to stress, making them more elastic. Each exercise should be done for 30-45 seconds. That should include a warm-up:
- walking with high raising knees;
- running engulfing lower legs back;
- jumping with breeding of feet and hands in sides;
- joint exercises (rotating head, shoulders, elbows, hands, wrists, pelvis, legs, knees and feet);
- dynamic stretches (intense breeding hands to the sides, bending the Mill, forward to touch the floor with your palms, right and left).
The complex of power exercises for home
Between the exercises suggested below, should rest no more than 30-40 seconds. Each of them should be done 10-12 times with weights, 15-20 times without them. To start you must train with weights a small weight (5 kg), performing 10 repetitions. When they will be able to do 12 repetitions, the weight of the shells will need to increase, and the number of iterations to reduce to 10 to get used to the new loads. Number of cycles: for beginners, 2-3 for advanced athletes is 3-4; rest between cycles of 1-2 minutes.
First day of fitness training — development biceps, shoulders, and chest:
- push-UPS (classic);
- dumbbell bench press from lying position;
- the withdrawal weighting in the side from a standing position;
- pull the weights up to your chin wide grip;
- bending of hands with dumbbells on a biceps.
The second day of the training was to strengthen the triceps and back muscles:
- push-UPS with a narrow formulation of the hands;
- deadlifts with weights;
- thrust rod in the slope of reverse grip;
- thrust dumbbells in the slope with one hand.
The third day of strength training — elaboration of press and legs:
- classic squats with weights;
- squats with widely spaced stops;
- lunges with weights;
- twisting with the full lift case.
Aerobic fitness program for home
Cardio training is aimed at strengthening the cardiovascular system and muscles, improved stamina, preparing the body for the upcoming exertion. It is recommended to carry out 1-2 times a week. Each set of exercises from below the suggested cardio programs, you need to do 3-5 laps.
The first option cardio:
The second option cardio exercises:
- running in place with high knees (2-4 minutes);
- some burpees (3 sets consisting of 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest);
- The asterisk (5 cycles of 30 seconds work/15 rest);
- “Cliffhanger” (4 rounds — 20 seconds work/10 seconds rest).
This part of the training is designed to stretch and muscle recovery after exertion, decrease delayed onset muscle soreness.
The basic elements of an extension:
- the head tilts left and right, forward and backward;
- abstraction ago, close to the castle;
- the elastic bending case from right to left;
- the cushion tilts forward to touch hands floor;
- deep springy lunges to the side, forward and backward;
- exercise “Cat”, “Bridge”, “child’s Pose”, “downward Dog”.
In addition to training, it is important not to forget about nutrition and adjust it depending on the purpose of sports. To gain muscle mass, you should create a calorie surplus in the diet, for weight loss deficit.
Uses photographs Shutterstock