Where does the hangover?
To understand how to get rid of it, you need to know the whole story. Alcohol irritates the stomach lining, which leads to a feeling of nausea and emptiness inside. Another reason for nausea is the effect of alcohol on the brain. Alcohol affects the so-called hemoretseptornoy area responsible for the search of poison in the blood system and the brain gives the command to remove the poison from the body.
In addition, hangovers can be caused by toxic by-products that appear in the process of digestion of alcohol. A couple of nasty effects — problems with sleep and digestion. And what do you do?
1. To compensate for the lack of electrolytes
Normal water will also help, but it is better to drink a sports drink with electrolytes or acidic juice such as tomato.
2. Rule “1:1”
If another evening to drink enough non-alcoholic beverages, hangover may not be. For example, between doses of alcohol is to drink a glass of water.
3. Eat before you booze
Food will reduce the effect of alcohol on the esophagus and helps to digest it without any problems.
A good Breakfast will enrich you with vitamins and minerals, the received energy will help the liver to overcome the effects of alcohol in the evening. You can eat eggs and a sandwich or a big bowl of cereal with fruit.
This is one of the best ways to cope with a hangover. Sleep quality after drinking alcohol are low, so it is better to sleep in.
But it’s not worth trying:
- beer or cocktail for Breakfast. Will be stronger thirsty. In addition, this method is suitable for alcoholics;
- coffee. It’ll give you energy, and then it will only get worse and want to sleep;
- eating before bedtime. Alcohol quickly goes from the stomach into the bloodstream, the food that you received after drinks, does not reduce a hangover;
- sport. Alcohol can not be isolated from the body and then it is metabolized in the liver. Besides will be in the gym with a hangover is dangerous!