Share in WhatsApp
Gakk-squats: particular exercise with a barbell and in the simulator
- What muscles are involved in the work?
- Gakk-squats in the simulator
- Physical load at different setting of legs
- The advantages of gakk-squats
- Disadvantages of exercise
- Typical mistakes of newcomers
- What to include in fitness training is gakk-squats?
The legs were perfectly developed, it is necessary to work out separate muscle groups. Anterior and lateral part of the thigh forms the quadriceps. To strengthen it and increase in volume capable of strength training with weights at the gym. The most effective of them — the gakk-squats. There are many variants of execution, which give different types of loads. Picking the appropriate weight and number of repetitions can increase muscle mass and strengthen your whole body.
What muscles are involved in the work?
When you run gakk-squats worked the quads forming the anterior and lateral surface of the thigh. Its function in the body is to stabilize the knee in the standing position and during physical exertion: while walking straight and up the hill, running and jumping.
Pumped quads not only make hip attractive. Their development depends on the ability of the athlete to sustain a serious exercise.
Changing the placing of the feet in the course of item, you carefully work out other muscles. Like any mnogoetajnoe exercise, squats in gakk trainer, in addition to the main load and secondary. They involve the adductor muscles, gluteal, and calf muscles and abs.
This exercise is energy consuming, thus reducing fat deposits. Therefore, it is included by specialists in the program of strength and fitness.
Gakk-squats in the simulator
A special device of Gakkenshmidt, or gakk-car, named after wrestlers and circus performer who developed the system of preparation of sportsmen, which included squats. He did it in the early twentieth century, when performed at the event. And later was invented by the trainer.
Gakk machine consists of the following parts:
- moving on the frame seat, equipped with cargo and back with padded shoulders and arms;
- the base for the feet.
The athlete sits in a simulator and put his feet on the platform, and rests on the back of the seat.
The weight of the load and the number of repetitions of the exercise picks up the coach, focusing on the level of training of the athlete and goals of the lessons.
Breaths should I do during the squat, exhale when lifting.
Physical load at different setting of legs
Gakk-squats are good because depending on the purpose of the workout to vary the technique of their execution. Different setting of legs helps emphasis the load on certain muscles:
- position feet wider than shoulder width on the medial head and adductor;
- narrow position on the lateral head of the quadriceps;
- the placing of the feet at the bottom edge of the platform on the front of the thigh;
- the placing of the feet in the top of the platform on the hamstring and gluteal muscles.
Squats face-to-gakk-simulator to help load the buttocks.
This is another version of squats, giving a load similar to the exercises in the gakk-car. It can be done, if there is no trainer in the gym:
The advantages of gakk-squats
Squats in gakk machine have the following advantages:
Disadvantages of exercise
Training in the gakk-car have and cons:
Typical mistakes of newcomers
Simple technique exercises do not guarantee the absence of errors. The most common ones:
- not done the warm-up;
- heels off the platform, which load the knees;
- reduced knees;
- the lower back is detached from the platform;
- physical activity excessive due to the installation of excessive weight;
- dropping into a squat too quickly and uncontrollably;
- the movement starts up with socks, not heels;
- recovery is done in spurts, with pauses (to move powerfully, from the beginning of the movement until the end);
- your knees go over your toes and straighten fully in the final phase;
- head tilted forward, gaze lowered to the floor;
- the lower back is not pressed to the back of the station, causing increased load on the spine;
- no breath control.
What to include in fitness training is gakk-squats?
It so happens that such squats are not suitable for medical reasons or in the fitness room is no gakk-car. Then they can be replaced by other exercises to work out the quads:
To work out individual muscle groups of the lower extremities, you can do side lunges with weights varying their angle.
Uses photographs Shutterstock