Share in WhatsApp
For the transverse stretching twine: use and best exercise
- Use twine
- Rules effective for the transverse stretching twine
- What not to do while stretching
- Contraindications to stretching
- Warm-up warm-up before stretching to split
- A range of effective exercises for transverse twine
To sit in side splits can be virtually any age — it all depends on regularity of classes and natural flexibility. However, to achieve this quickly is unlikely. To achieve the result needed from several months to a year to spend on stretching the muscles, ligaments and tendons, as well as to improve the mobility of the sacrum and the hip joint.
The process of development of the gymnastic element will bring many benefits to health:
- strengthen the muscles of legs, back, stomach and back;
- improve the elasticity of the ligaments, flexibility of the hip joint (which will be useful for women planning in the near future pregnancy);
- will prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- normalizes the work of organs of the urinary and reproductive systems;
- will remove body fat in the hips and abdomen;
- form a correct posture and a slender waist, improve the relief of the feet;
- strengthen the walls of blood vessels and prevent the risk of the appearance of varicose veins.
To achieve visible results will help regular exercise and a list of effective stretching exercises. The average time of execution the cross of twine 4 to 6 months. Someone gets to do it sooner, someone later. It all depends on dedication, will power and physical fitness of the person.
Rules effective for the transverse stretching twine
Stretching the splits requires a significant investment of time and effort, but results can be achieved faster if you follow a few simple rules:
- Stretch and warm up muscles.
Simple but effective exercises before the main workout to prepare your body for the upcoming exertion and prevent injury. Before training it is recommended to take a shower and RUB the body with a loofah to improve circulation and warm up muscle tissue.
- Schedule of classes and journalists.
Beginners are recommended to train every other day for 30-40 minutes. Once the body gets used to the loads, exercises should be performed daily — at least for an hour, or split the stretching into several parts, working out in any free time.
- You need to engage in comfortable clothes that won’t constrict movement.
On your feet it is advisable to wear socks that allow limbs to slide on the floor. Due to this stretching will be much more comfortable.
- It is possible to train for a couple with a friend, relative, or under the supervision of the trainer in the gym.
Partner will help to support the body in the correct position, if necessary will be able to deepen the splits, pressing the leg or the shoulders during the exercise.
What not to do while stretching
During a workout stretching muscles can easily be injured — especially if not to observe simple precautions. What not to do:
All movements should be static, to run effortlessly and jerks. Initially, each exercise should be delayed for 30 seconds, gradually increasing the time to several minutes.
Incorrect position of the back can cause spinal damage.
- To ignore the pain in the spinal column and joints.
If they occur often when performing each or many items, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Contraindications to stretching
To do the stretching it is possible not all. Effective exercises for stretching the splits prohibited under the following health problems:
- inflammatory diseases of muscles and joints;
- injuries of the hip bones, the joints and spine;
- high blood pressure;
- the presence of chronic progressive diseases.
In the presence of degenerative disc disease requires the prior consultation of the doctor and his training.
Warm-up warm-up before stretching to split
The optimum time to warm up — 10-15 minutes. To start you need to warm up at a slow pace, gradually increasing it. Each movement must be repeated 20 times.
Exercises before stretching:
- circular movements of the head, then the shoulders;
- the rotation of the pelvis clockwise and counterclockwise;
- deep slopes to the floor with straight legs;
- lunges to the side;
- leg swings to the side;
- jumps breeding arms and legs;
- walking, and then running with raised knees.
A range of effective exercises for transverse twine
To do the stretching you need in a warm room, preferably on a warm floor. This will contribute to additional heating of the muscles. During the training, you should breathe deeply and try to relax to avoid stress and tear muscle tissue. Stretching the splits should be performed after 2-3 minutes after warm-up. The appearance of discomfort, dizziness and severe pain in the muscles of the exercise should be stopped.
Sit on the floor, connect the foot, having bent feet in knees. Lean on the knees, elbows, the back to align. Pulling the heel as close to your groin, to press most strongly with his elbows on his knees, slightly leaning forward.
Sit on the floor, legs dissolve apart to the maximum width. Knees do not bend, toes send up. Keeping your back straight and stretching your arms forward, bend as low as possible, trying to cuddle up chest to the floor.
- Touch the toes.
Become straight, feet together. Without bending knees, bend over, trying to reach hands to toes. Staying in a position to try to climb socks. Sit on the floor, legs close. Keeping your back straight, bend over, trying to reach fingers to toes.
- Stretching, knees bent.
To kneel, to rest your palms on the floor. To divorce knees in sides on the maximum width of the connecting behind the toes. To increase the load to transfer body weight from the hands to the elbows.
- The half squat.
Sit in the low squat position. To transfer body weight on the left leg, simultaneously pulling the right, and pull the toe of the right foot up. Lower the left knee to the floor in front of him to place the left elbow. Push elbow left knee out to the maximum tension of the muscles of the inner thigh. To fix for half a minute, and then repeat the exercise on the other leg.
- Abduction feet to the side.
To kneel, to rest your palms into the floor, keep your back straight. Straighten the knee, take your left leg out to the side. To fix for half a minute, and then repeat the exercise on the other leg.
Uses photographs Shutterstock