Share in WhatsApp
Fitness with weights: deadlifts, T-neck or pull rod at one end
- Pull rod for single end — exercise for the back
- Gym fitness: perform a pull T-neck
- Features exercises
Thrust T-neck — the base fitness exercise, aimed at the development of the dorsal musculature. From the point of view of biomechanics it is similar to the thrust rod in the slope, but differs from it more than simple technology implementation. In the thrust of T-stamp only one end of the rod remains movable, the other end is fixed, and this facilitates the work.
Pull rod for single end — exercise for the back
When you perform a pull T-neck the majority of the load goes to the widest muscles. But the work of connecting and other parts of the dorsal muscles, among which the rhomboid muscles, straightening of the body, of a trapezoid. Are utilized also your biceps and deltas (rear head). Statically tense muscles of the buttocks, thighs, forearms. The main task facing the athlete when performing this exercise, is to exclude the participation of the biceps. If the thrust T of the neck is performed without violations of vehicles, almost all of the load goes to the muscles of the back, mainly to the broadest muscles. Especially well worked out external areas a wide.
In the areas of military fitness gyms you can find the most different designs to perform a pull T-neck. In some simulators the athletes work on standing, others reclining. If there is no simulator for the thrust T-neck (and this happens often), the exercise is performed with a conventional barbell. On one end of the fretboard are mounted drives — this part of the rod, the athlete will raise. The other end remains on the floor and fixed: bumps into something, pressed down by a load or adheres to a partner. This option is ideal for those who practice the power bar at home and do not have access to simulators.
Pull the T-neck is a simple exercise for the back compared to the thrust rod in the slope. The equipment easier to work through a fixed path of movement. The same can be said about traction of the neck with a pinned end: when partial fixation of the projectile is less effort to hold it in hands and to stabilize the body. Both of these exercises — and pull rod at one end and pull rod in the slope, are basic heavy loads. But in the thirst T-neck you can work with more weight for more simple techniques and less likely to get injured.
Gym fitness: perform a pull T-neck
The exercise is performed in the following way:
- Load one end of the rod drives the other end of the lock. Stand over a barbell, placing the neck between your legs. Slightly bend your knees, put your pelvis back, tilt your body forward at an angle of 45 degrees. Keep your backs straight. Tighten your press. Grab the neck with both hands, placing the palm of your hand close to the wheels. Lift the barbell.
- On the exhale, pull the bar to himself, taking his bent elbows back. Try to generate force with the muscles of the back. Don’t strain your biceps. Keep blades and stop at the top for 1-2 seconds. Breathing in, straighten your arms. Do not put the barbell on the floor, she needs to remain in the air. Elbows not fully unbend. Repeat the thrust of the specified number of times.
In a similar way, you can pull the T-neck in the simulator. Only the legs are mounted on special supports, and the rod is taken not by the neck, and behind the handle. The effectiveness of this exercises can improve if we take the handle wide grip: in this formulation, the less hands involved in the biceps. If you use a narrow grip, your biceps will work more actively. However, we must note that the wide setting of the hands reduces the amplitude of movement, while the narrow increases. You need to experiment a bit and choose the most comfortable and productive grip. You can also combine their training with a wide grip narrow.
Technical nuances that must be considered in the process:
- Mandatory technical element of any exercise for the back — the curve in the lower back. It protects the lower back overload. Because in the deadlift T-neck work with large weights, it is especially important to take all necessary measures to protect the spine. The deflection is formed in a natural way, if a little to bend your knees, lean forward and apply the buttocks back.
- The position of the body relative to the rod should be comfortable, stable and provide maximum range of motion. You need to choose the right position, sitting not too close and not too far from the projectile.
- It is advisable to use disks of small diameter so as not to reduce range of motion.
- The body weight should be evenly distributed on both feet focusing on the heel.
- When performing a thrust, you need to concentrate on the state of the spinal muscles and biceps. When lifting the shell of the latissimus dorsi must steadily decline, and upon reaching the bottom, qualitatively, to stretch. Biceps should be possible to switch off from work.
- At the bottom point of the trajectory of the elbows fully straighten, so that the load has not gone back on his hands.
- All movements should be smooth and controlled.
- The move down is slightly slower than up.
- At the approach of the projectile to the upper point of the blade are brought together.
- At the top is a small pause for the extension of maximum contraction of the target muscles.
The correct implementation of the thrust T of the neck prevents excessive weight of the projectile. If the athlete uses the weight, he begins to make technical errors that can lead to serious injury. The power bar is a dangerous occupation so it is crucial to use adequate weight and fully focus on practicing technical elements. The weight of the projectile is chosen individually in accordance with the level of physical fitness. Pull the T-neck is one of the exercises that use heavy weight. But to master the technique needed with a small work weight. The thrust rod at one end preferably at the beginning of the exercise, like any basic exercise. One approach is usually done 8-12 repetitions.