Share in WhatsApp
Fitness stretching: exercises and advice for beginners
- The purpose of stretching exercises
- Basic exercises for the perfect stretch
- System for stretching muscles of the whole body
- Stretching and fitness training: truth and myths
- Important recommendations
Stretching is a set of exercises designed to improve flexibility of muscles, ligaments, joints and tendons. This complex can be used as apart — for the development of the above sports performance, and as a warm-up before the main training.
Stretching exercises are traditionally completed power sets of exercises. In this case, the efficiency of training increases several times: muscle is not only loaded, but enough to relax after intensive training.
Most people, especially beginners in the sport do not pay enough attention to the loads to stretch. However, it is fundamentally wrong. Stretching is extremely important for the overall security of the training, and to improve the quality of health, and the impact of employment.
The purpose of stretching exercises
Giving fitness training with stretching? Workout not only prepares the entire body for subsequent physical activity, but also allows you to tune in to the training with the emotional side. Sometimes it is the first stretching exercises give rise to the strong sports motivation. All because in the process of stretching, the blood is ejected hormone of joy.
Quality stretching before and after workouts allows you to:
- preheat the muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints;
- to increase the production of synovial fluid, improving joint mobility;
- to develop coordination, balance, body balance;
- to speed up the metabolic processes in the body.
- to normalize blood circulation in the soft tissues, and lymphatic flow and oxygen exchange between the cells;
- improve endurance and overall flexibility;
- to optimize the operation of the respiratory, nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- to normalize the release of important hormones (including adrenaline and testosterone), influence the quality of the sport.
Basic exercises for the perfect stretch
Stretching exercises according to the classical scheme are executed from the top down: from the head to the feet. The overall warm-up of the complex, active and dynamic, but without jerks and sudden movements. During the training, have to feel how stretched the muscle fibers.
The average duration stretching from 7 to 15 minutes. Newcomers to the untrained body requires first to adapt the body even the minimum loads, therefore stretching can take as little as 5-7 minutes. With increasing experience, the stretching duration should be gradually increased.
Exercise for stretching can be divided into three main categories:
- cardio exercises (running in place with high knees, jumping rope, torsion wrap) — 2-3 minutes;
- exercises for joints (rotational motion of the neck, shoulders, hands, elbows, wrists, pelvis, knee) — 2-3 minutes;
- dynamic exercises for the soft tissues (bends, shoals, lunges, springy warming the muscles, Mahi) — 2-3 minutes;
- the recovery of respiratory rhythm (rhythmic breaths, switching the breathing from thoracic to diaphragmatic) — 1-2 minutes.
System for stretching muscles of the whole body
Effective stretching exercises will help you thoroughly warm up the body and to stretch muscles.
Stretching in kardiologie allows you both to warm up and start burning. The most effective exercises in this category loads include all running exercises and running in place, jumping rope, swimming, active walking with high knees.
- Stretching for the joints.
The fitness training goal of the block of physical activity to improve joint mobility. This is especially important in law enforcement training, where the flexion-extension of the arms, legs and pelvis directly affect the safety and result (e.g., exercises with a barbell or dumbbells). The joint warm-up can include the following loads: rotational joints in different directions, flexion and extension of limbs, various Mahi with a full range of motion, polypodiaceae and gentle variations of push UPS (from wall, knees).
- Warming up for the muscles and soft tissues.
With the help of loads of this type the body becomes plastic, flexible. The best exercises include: isometric fiznagruzki (plank, gluteal bridge, basic bridge, birch, boat), raising the arms, jerking the arms, various embodiments of the slopes and deflections of the spins, the rolls in half squat, touch hands to feet, splits, side and front lunges.
Stretching and fitness training: truth and myths
The popularity of stretching gives rise to many myths, many of which are very far from the truth.
The result fitness workout after you perform the stretching was even more impressive, you should avoid common mistakes in warm up and to follow important principles.
Stretching — a set of exercises performed either separately for the development of flexibility, either in the complex to warm up before intense athletic training. Subject to all of the important principles and rules, stretching will improve stamina and increase the effectiveness of training.
Uses photographs Shutterstock