Share in WhatsApp
Fitness on the fitball: use and a set of exercises for beginners
- Features fitness workouts on the fitball
- The complex of exercises for beginners
- Complicated exercises on the fitball
The fitball is a large ball made of durable rubber. Exercise it popular among girls, but for men it can serve as good exercise equipment, providing deep elaboration of the stabilizing muscles of the body. To train on it for both beginners and experienced athletes, we just need to get used to the need to constantly keep the balance.
Features fitness workouts on the fitball
The human body consists of many large and small muscles, each of which needs study and constant physical load. In programming exercises, the athlete first drew attention to the large muscle groups responsible for those or other movement, completely forgetting about the numerous small bundles, responsible for the stabilization of the body. And if you are working with free weights such as a barbell, these muscles will receive the necessary load, then the training on simulators, they remain virtually untapped. If training at home, then work with a barbell is particularly difficult and sometimes not available to all, for health reasons. In this case, will exercise on the fitball — they do not require great physical strength, but quite difficult because of the need to constantly retain the correct position on an unstable surface.
Fitball appeared relatively recently, around the second half of the 20th century, and was developed for the rehabilitation of people suffering from cerebral palsy. The growth of the popularity of it has spread into other areas: first, in rehabilitation after injuries of locomotor apparatus, physical therapy, classes for pregnant women, and then in the world of fitness. According to this exercise program can be divided into the following groups:
- Sports items for rehabilitation. Such activities need to be performed only under the guidance of the instructor LFK or after consultation with him. To engage in self-correction of any defects or injuries is not recommended.
- Highly active physical activity: dancing, games, massage. This files most often applied in the classroom with children, especially in competitive events. There are such games as jumping to the target on the exercise ball, rolling a ball or passing it from child to child.
- Exercises aimed at increasing strength, flexibility and balance. They will require a fitball with a diameter of from 45 to 85 cm, which is adjusted individually for growth. A set of exercises can be made with only one ball or additional sports equipment for example dumbbells.
The first thing that man must learn to do is to keep balance sitting on the ball. To do this, sit on the ball of the foot firmly rests on the floor, one hand can stick to the pole. Remove the legs from the floor, and straining the muscles of the body, try as much as possible to stay upright. In the fall back it is recommended to set the hands to soften the blow; rolling sideways also softens hands, while falling forward, and you can adjust the feet.
The complex of exercises for beginners
Exercises on the fitball for beginners do not require special warm-up, but if you need to slightly warm up the body, it is recommended to perform a series of rolls and jumps on the ball, with a duration of 3 to 5 minutes. To aspiring athletes, we recommend the following exercises:
The number of repetitions and approaches to decide, depending on their own capabilities; in the middle of the exercise perform 3 – 4 sets 15 – 20 reps.
Complicated exercises on the fitball
Having mastered the fitness elements for beginners, complicate the training program seeks to improve power performance. In training it is recommended to use dumbbells in order to work the muscles.
Some elements of this set of exercises require concentration and careful execution, so it is recommended to learn them with a partner who will support me if necessary.
Uses photographs Shutterstock