Share in WhatsApp
Fitness on a treadmill: the benefits and rules
- The benefit of exercising on a treadmill for weight loss
- Options fitness programs for the treadmill
- Tips for beginners for aerobic fitness
Aerobic fitness classes are the most simple and effective way to lose weight available to most people and requires no special knowledge. Choosing a method of training, many opt for the treadmill that can be used both in the gym and at home.
Modern racing simulators are often equipped with special electronic devices to track the speed of movement of the athlete, heart rate and distance. Many of them have preset programs designed to achieve any particular intended purpose.
The benefit of exercising on a treadmill for weight loss
The result fitness on a treadmill depends on the person, his initial weight and speed. At an average speed of 5.5 km/h the average man can in 30 minutes will burn 120 calories. If the athlete has excess weight, then this figure may be higher as the body has to spend more energy to achieve the desired speed. An important role in the classroom plays a tempo: in the process of running a person should not panting, but breathing on conversations should not miss. Choosing a suitable tempo, the athlete must maintain it throughout the workout.
Change the speed of the treadmill and the angle of incline gives you the opportunity to compose an individual fitness program fully meeting the set goals. Using a treadmill to improve stamina, strengthen cardiovascular system and to reduce weight.
The benefits of cross-country simulator called:
- Reduced stress on the joints.
When running in the shock-absorbing rubber canvas knee joints experience less stress than when running on asphalt or earth.
- The opportunity for continuous training.
To use the machine at any time of day and year, regardless of weather conditions, while running on the street may suddenly interrupt the frost, storm or extreme heat.
- Compact sizes.
Treadmill, though, and is larger than other cardio equipment, but it can be installed in an urban apartment. This will cancel the need for constant visits to the gym: to do with the comfort of home, not focusing on the work schedule of the sports center.
- The cozy atmosphere.
Fitness training in the gym they are rarely alone, many beginners shy to do under the gaze of prying eyes and suffer from constant discomfort. Home practice will provide psychological comfort and relaxation, the athlete will always be able to turn on your favorite music or movie.
To weight loss using treadmill to have maximum impact, it is important to choose the right program, taking into account their capabilities and goals.
Options fitness programs for the treadmill
Properly chosen fitness program that takes into account the ultimate goal of the athlete, will help quickly and effectively to achieve intended results. If the goal of exercise is weight reduction, then you can use the following scheme:
- easy run at an average pace for 3 minutes to warm up;
- we are turned face to the left side and running side step without crossing the limbs 30 seconds;
- unfold the right side and repeat the movement for 30 seconds;
- return to a straight position and run for 3 minutes.
Repeat the movement with the same intervals as long as the total training duration will be 30 minutes. To end training needs 3-minute jog.
To increase endurance, and create an intense aerobic exercise resort to interval training. The basic scheme is as follows:
- warm up 1 km at a speed of 6 km/h;
- intensive run 300 m with a speed of 8 km/h;
- slow running — 100 m with a speed of 3.5 km/h.
Only perform 6 intervals each time, alternating between them; to end training needs of slow Jogging. It should be remembered that interval fitness classes can not be carried out often 4 times a week. Before exercise be sure to perform a light workout (you can walk on foot for a few minutes and then go to run).
Tips for beginners for aerobic fitness
Running is a great way to lose weight, but like any fitness training, it requires adherence to certain rules and nuances that reduce the likelihood of injury and bruises.
- To accustom the body to stress should gradually: first sessions should take 10 to 15 minutes. Their duration increases gradually and closely monitor the condition of the body. The next day after the first workout in the muscles may experience light pain that can be reduced in the stretch. If the pain is localized in the joints and persists after warm-up exercises, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
- When you feel full readiness and movement speed will slightly increase. If prolonged training sensation of ease does not occur, it is necessary to reduce loads and to train in a lighter variant to adaptation.
- To enhance the load must not only increase speed but also to increase the angle of incline. Imitation of walking will not only burn more calories, but will also enable to strengthen the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
- If a fitness program aimed at weight loss, also need to follow the diet, because excess calories will degrade performance. The best option would be the calculation of your daily need in calories and constant tracking of the number of food intake.
To improve the training efficiency, it is recommended to constantly change the load. For example, one day spend an intense interval workout, and the next day’s runs at an average pace, with no heavy loads.
Uses photographs Shutterstock