Share in WhatsApp
Fitness in a block training simulator: the effective exercises for back muscles
- Features and benefit of the exercise
- Options for hand position
- Diagram exercise for the back
- Recommendations for fitness for the back
Back training in a block training simulator is an effective way to strengthen and develop the muscles for the development of more complex core exercises. The vertical thrust of browsing helps to work on not only the back but also the shoulders and biceps, which allows to call this exercise conditionally basic. The action of this attraction is largely similar to pull-UPS with own weight and is used as a preparatory stage for training on the horizontal bar.
Features and benefit of the exercise
The vertical thrust of the upper block for the head is one of the key exercises included in any exercise program, both for men and for women. Its main advantages are the following:
- perfectly develops the latissimus dorsi, forming her beautiful V-shaped;
- makes the back wider and thereby reduces the size of the waist;
- strengthens the muscles of the back and arms, improving the performance of power;
- prepares for the execution of more complex basic exercises;
- makes the back more prominent, including in the work even the smallest muscles;
- forms a beautiful posture with proper execution.
Before performing this exercise for the back is recommended to study his technique and for the first time to train under the supervision of an experienced coach. Depending on your goals, you should choose one of the options thrust of the upper block. For example, lowering the arm unit to the level of your stomach, you will leverage the broad chest muscles, and when doing a pull over the head of most actively includes the muscles of the back, rear Delta and biceps. Best in this exercise, lower the arm unit on the upper third of the chest, while the load is approximately equally distributed between the dorsal and the pectoral muscles, developing them harmoniously.
Options for hand position
In this exercise you can use a variety of grip positions, and depending on the position of your hands shall be strengthened to work certain muscles:
- putting his hands widely, it is possible to shift the load on the outer part of the broadest muscles of the back that allows you to make it even bigger;
- in the narrow formulation of the hands to a greater extent work the back muscles attached closer to the spine, which is also useful to stabilize the vertebrae and prevent certain diseases of musculoskeletal system;
- the average grip involves placing the hands at a distance slightly wider than your shoulders, so considering the middle part of the broadest muscles of the back and formed her pretty relief;
- straight grip heavily involve the triceps, while back — biceps shoulders.
Choose the width and type of grip depending on which area of the back you want to develop more. Ideally, you should perform the exercise varied, alternating the direction and the setting of the hands from workout to workout, thus the back muscles will be pumped uniformly.
Diagram exercise for the back
One of the most important recommendations for the implementation of this exercise for the back is the minimal inclusion of the work of the biceps and the maximum load on the back muscles. Also, before beginning fitness training you should have a good study technique of traction that is:
Doing fitness with weights, it is especially important to pay attention to technique exercise, in this work it is best with small weight in front of the mirror or under the supervision of an experienced instructor.
Recommendations for fitness for the back
Safe and successful fitness always based on strict adherence to rules of training. The thrust of the upper block for the head, like most other activities, has its own subtleties that must be taken into account:
Uses photographs Shutterstock