Share in WhatsApp
Fitness for feet on the basis of sit-UPS: exercises and possible errors
- The benefit and effectiveness of fitness with “plie”
- Instructions for correct execution of the exercises
- Tips for fitness training with squats “plie”
Squat is a basic exercise for developing the musculature of the lower body. Their efficiency and range enable you to create a fitness program for the legs and buttocks solely on the basis of squats in different variations and at the same time to work all the major muscles of the lower extremities. Some types of sit-UPS have a complex load, and others are training in a greater degree a specific muscle group. For example, the squat “plie” is most effective in strengthening the muscles located on the inner thighs. That is why it must be included in the programme of fitness training to women who have had the fullness and sagging of this area.
The benefit and effectiveness of fitness with “plie”
Regular fitness classes, a plan which is “plié”, leads to such positive changes:
- strengthen the muscles of the inner thigh and also reduces the amount of subcutaneous fat in this area. The result is thighs look more slender and toned;
- develop and increase the mass of the gluteal muscles, making the buttocks more rounded, and elastic;
- absolutely all the muscles of the lower extremities come in tone. In addition, the qualitative burden gain muscles and press the back belonging to the structure of a muscular corset;
- increases mobility of the joints of the lower extremities;
- develop physical abilities such as coordination, strength and endurance.
Fitness training, including “plies”, have several important advantages over power exercises that use other types of squats. Among these advantages are the following:
- fitness classes easily done at home;
- you can work out the most problematic areas of the hips;
- there is an opportunity to unload the spine;
- you can use a variety of weights to increase the load;
- the almost total absence of contraindications makes the fitness workouts available for most people regardless of age and gender.
Instructions for correct execution of the exercises
To correctly do the exercise called “plie”, you need to use the following instruction step by step and perform the following sequence of actions:
Despite the simplicity of the technique, some beginners when the “plie” still admit a number of errors that can reduce performance or lead to injury:
- the inclination of the case forward.
In this position the body the load is shifted from the muscles of the legs and target the muscles of the thighs to the muscles of the back and spine. The cause of this error can be as basic ignorance of proper technique or execution of uncontrolled and too large weight used in the exercise to enhance the load and hold in front of you;
- relaxation of the muscles while in the squat.
In this case, the pelvis may appear overly forward or back, which leads to weakening of the muscle load and strain of the lumbar spine. To avoid this error, you need to constantly strain your muscles;
- the direction of the patellas not outward, but inward.
This error in exercise leads to malfunction of the joints, which increases the risk of injury;
- gap socks from the floor during the ascent of the squat.
Pushing your heels into the floor, you cannot lift the socks, because it can reduce the intensity of muscle load, as well as lose its balance;
- full extension of the knee in the starting position.
That mistake very often make beginners, performing not only squats, but other iMovie movement than provoke premature wear of the joints, and the appearance in them of pain and inflammation.
Tips for fitness training with squats “plie”
Fitness classes, during which performed squats “plies”, will benefit the most and are extremely safe if they the organization and conduct be guided by such practical recommendations:
- squats should be performed when the muscles and ligaments well-heated, for example, after a quality workout or mid-workout. So you can enhance the effectiveness of the “plie” and to prevent injuries;
- the number of repetitions depends on the purpose of fitness. If you want to reduce the size of the hips, then squat should be up to 20 times in each of the 3-5 approaches. For muscle growth you should perform 4 sets for 8 reps, using weights;
- break between sets should not exceed 60 seconds to target the muscles are not relaxed prematurely;
- during the exercise, you need to focus on muscle work and move smoothly, avoiding sudden jerks;
- it is important to periodically increase the load to ensure the stable progress of results and to prevent adaptation of muscles. To enhance the load should increase the number of repetitions and weight of the shells or other items used in the fitness training as a weighting;
- for further elaboration of the muscles of the legs can be returned to starting position, rise on the toes or stay in the lower position, lifting your heels off the floor. However, the squat and lift to be performed, standing on the entire surface of the foot.
Uses photographs Shutterstock