Share in WhatsApp
Fitness endurance: exercises for training at home
- The role of endurance in the gym
- Complexes of exercises for development of endurance
- Practical advice to beginners in fitness training
Often beginners in the gym, doing physical exercises, you begin to feel short of breath and muscle tremors. These symptoms appear when the intensity of the load does not match the level of development of respiratory apparatus, cardiovascular system, muscles and General endurance. But fortunately for sports fans, all these physical indicators can be improved if you regularly hold special fitness classes.
The role of endurance in the gym
Endurance is an important factor that affects the efficiency of fitness. Hardy people can work on improving the body longer and more intense, respectively, can quickly achieve significant results. There are several types of endurance:
Lung capacity plays an important role in the fitness training because it depends on how much oxygen can be ingested in conditions of high-intensity loads. When the ventilator is unable to take all the necessary amount of oxygen, shortness of breath occurs. It is of two types:
Complexes of exercises for development of endurance
Fitness training for development of endurance can be carried out both in the gym and at home. The effectiveness of such classes does not depend on the location of the training, and the regularity and consistency of work. Every missed workout to slow down the progress of developing the musculature, cardiovascular and respiratory systems, and, consequently, endurance.
Beginners can hold fitness classes aimed at developing the physical capabilities of the body, at home, using the following work plan:
To increase the effective alveolar lung volume, you need to regularly perform the following exercises:
- practice breathing with the involvement of the diaphragm. Breathing with your belly is recommended within 5 minutes, greatly inflating the belly on the deep breath and the maximum retracting it in the process of breath;
- thoracic breathing, which involves protrusion of the chest during deep breaths and fixation of the stomach in a stationary state;
- the technique of rapid breathing, which should inhale for 2 seconds and exhale for one. Practice rapid breathing follows until then, until there is a slight feeling of dizziness;
- meditative breath. Characteristic maximum deep and slow breaths.
Practical advice to beginners in fitness training
In order not to harm their health and get the most effective results, newcomers, performing sets of exercises for development of endurance and increase of useful volume of the lungs, should use the following practical recommendations:
- in no case can not neglect the warm-up and hitch, as in this case, the load on the body can be too big and dangerous to health;
- when performing plyometric exercise it is extremely important to control heart rate, avoiding acceleration of the pulse to its maximum value (above 140 beats per minute or greater than 90% of the individual limit calculated by the formula 220 minus the number of full years). If you use a heart rate monitor, it can greatly facilitate the process of monitoring the heart rate, which will allow not to distract from work;
- during fitness you need to drink often but in small SIPS, without waiting for the occurrence of an acute sense of thirst;
- it is recommended to train outside, to provide the body with sufficient oxygen;
- conducting a fitness workout, you need to follow the rhythm of breathing, which involves a deep and lengthy breaths.
Uses photographs Shutterstock