Share in WhatsApp
Fitness at home: a set of exercises for leg muscles
- Rules of performance of exercises for the legs
- A fitness program for the legs
- The role of nutrition in the training process
Strong muscular legs — a mandatory attribute of harmonious male figure, so athletes are advised to perform regular exercises for their development. Many bodybuilders focus on the study of the body, increasing the muscles of the back, arms and chest, completely forgetting about the legs. In the end, they get a severe imbalance of the body, giving it an unsightly and often funny look. The legs are the large muscle group, so for their study, it is recommended to resort to the basic exercises performed with additional weights.
Rules of performance of exercises for the legs
Power fitness classes require the observance of certain rules, which help secure training to improve their performance.
- The major muscles that are paying close attention in class, are the biceps of the thighs and quads, consisting of four large heads. Their main function is to straightening legs, therefore, the exercises most often lies with the movement. Within the rise on the toes are the answer the muscles of legs. For their study in complex workouts include lifting on his toes with extra weights.
- Before a fitness workout, be sure to perform exercise, which will make the muscles more flexible and improve their performance. As a warm-up of the complex, you can use various aerobic and gymnastic elements. When properly conducted warm-up breathing and heart rate of the athlete are becoming more frequent, and in the muscles a feeling of warmth.
- An important condition for the effectiveness of power training is the frequency, is therefore necessary in advance to create a convenient schedule. Training is not essential, it is only important to choose the period so that to sleep remained at least 2-3 hours.
- Exercise program of their choice based on their physical capabilities. If the venue of training will be gym, as weights you can use a barbell, kettlebell or dumbbell. In the home version did everything on Ganesh, as they are sufficiently compact and versatile to use.
- To ensure the effectiveness of training should be regularly increase physical activity, increasing the number of iterations or approaches to a fitness program, increasing the weight of the weights, and reducing class time.
In the preparation of training programs it is important to pay attention to the sequence of actions: first and foremost are the basic elements in the target area, and then the isolation exercises.
A fitness program for the legs
Common element for the study leg muscles are squats, allowing one motion to load the muscles of the buttocks, thighs, lower legs and some abdominal.
The number of repetitions and approaches to a fitness program is determined independently, considering their own capabilities. On average I do 3-4 approach, each with 8 to 15 repetitions.
The role of nutrition in the training process
Exercise regularly person it is important to remember about a balanced diet, providing the body with all necessary minerals and vitamins. Protein is the basic building material for muscle cells, therefore, it is important to replenish its reserves, providing the growth of muscle tissue. The main sources of protein are meat, fish, cheese, chicken and quail eggs, seafood.
Active exercise need energy which enters the body with carbohydrates contained in the food. Such products include various cereals, pasta durum, beans, legumes. Source of healthy fats are various vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, avocado.
Most suitable for athletes is a fractional power, where the daily ration is divided into 5-6 small meals. This ensures uninterrupted flow of essential substances to the body and ensures timely recovery of muscles. The fractional principle as convenient for athletes working on the weight, and for those who want to lose weight. The main condition is to calculate your daily need in calories, and following the result.
A balanced diet allows you to provide the body with the right nutrients, but, depending on the area of residence, the athlete may experience a shortage of certain vitamins. In this case, come to the aid of different vitamin complexes and supplements, complementary nutritional needs. Special attention is recommended to pay for the vitamin complexes with calcium, necessary for strengthening bones.
Uses photographs Shutterstock