Exercise program three times a week on the muscle mass suited to professionals and beginners. Let’s look at what exercises you need to perform to achieve a positive result.
Features three days of workouts per week
To ensure that the program for training 3 times a week was effective, consider the following:
- It is important to stick to a certain schedule of classes. Regular exercise – the key to success.
- You need to eat right. The diet should be varied. You can eat five times a day.
- After exercise, the body needs rest. On recovery takes less than a day.
Muscle growth depends on the number of working groups in one session.
Before exercise it is important to perform warm-up. Thus the muscles are warmed up and you don’t get injured. The duration of the workout – up to five minutes.
At the end of the workout is stretching. It facilitates muscle growth not only in volume but also in length. When using programs to mass 3 times a week it is important to follow these rules:
- It is not recommended to use free weights. Mandatory apply the weights: kettlebell, barbell, dumbbell, etc.
- It is preferable to use a basic set of exercises. It is more effective when training for mass, contributes to the study of large muscle groups. They add volume.
- Training on the muscle mass could be combined with strength training. Between such training should rest at least two days.
- The lesson lasts about an hour. If you train longer, can activate catabolic processes, leading to fatigue.
- Between the approaches required breaks. Duration – 2-4 minutes. If the rest is longer, the effect of the performed exercise will not.
- Every three weeks to change the program. Therefore muscles will not get used to the same load and under stress.
The three-day program of training
Classes are held 3 times a week. Importantly, between sessions was at least a day. Use of basic technology.
The first training is working muscles of the arms and back. Performs the following exercises:
- Pull deadlift – 3×12.
- Hyperextension – 4хМакс.
- The pull-UPS. Performed on the horizontal bar with wide grip – 3×8.
- Work with barbell – 3×12 repetitions. Swinging bicep.
- Thrust dumbbell seated – 3×12. Worked out biceps.
- Pull-UPS on the bar reverse grip – 3×10.
The second day of training 3 times a week intended for chest muscles and triceps. The complex consists of the following exercises:
- Wide bench in the supine position. Perform on a flat bench 3×10 times.
- Dumbbell bench press in the supine position. Doing inclined bench 3×10.
- Breeding dumbbells. Doing lying down – 3×12 times.
- Bench press in the supine position with a narrow grip. Perform on a horizontal bench 3×10.
- UPS. Doing vis – 3×12. Worked out lower abs.
- French press seated – 3×12.
On the third training session worked the muscles of the shoulders and legs. Athletes are recommended these exercises:
- Cardio on the treadmill. Duration – 15 minutes.
- Classic squats. Performed with weights – 3×12.
- Springs. Perform with weights – 4×20.
- Lifting barbells. For head – 3×10.
- Mahi dumbbells in different directions – 3×12.
Exercises and muscle groups can be changed depending on the needs and preferences of the athlete.
The power on with a three-day training
Stick to the exercise program three times a week enough to gain muscle mass. It is also important to monitor the diet. Training should be supported by proper nutrition. This brought a few rules:
- Calories. The amount of consumption should be more than spent. Each meal full and not replaced by snacking or sports supplements. You should consider the calorie menu for a week.
- The main building block of muscles is protein. Natural protein foods should be ingested 85-90%, the remaining 10% is protein shakes. Per kilogram of body weight of a person used 2 grams of protein.
- Carbohydrates – source of energy. Carbohydrate food are necessary before the training and after it to maintain the energy balance in the body.
- Fats should be correct. These include omega 3 and 6 that are contained in linseed oil, fish oil, nuts.
- Throughout the day necessary to drink plenty of water. A day drink from one and a half to two liters of fluid. If this is not done, the person becomes weak, tired, the body is dehydrated.
- You should eat at least five times a day in small portions.
- Before and after a workout, glutamine is used – 7-10 grams. This will help to keep the body in good shape and to prevent feelings of over-training.
- Creatine. It is a Supplement of natural origin which increases efficiency. Accepted 5-7 grams after class and washed down with sugar water for better absorption.
- 40-50 minutes before a workout it is important to drink whey protein 40 grams. He will sustain the energy balance of the body during training.
- After the lesson, offer a protein-carbohydrate window. Therefore, within 30-40 minutes you should eat 80 grams of quick carbohydrate foods and 35 whey protein.
If properly executed training program three times a week and follow a proper diet – very soon the body will start to transform.