Thu. Apr 22nd, 2021

Eat together!

Only proper nutrition

Diet Gisele Bundchen that will help you quickly get in shape after the holidays

3 min read

Giselle introduced into the habit of eating balanced and every 3-4 hours, which allows her to be in great shape and not starve. If it works for you, then first you can throw up to 7 kg in a month, and then keep this weight.

Some rules of nutrition, Bundchen, whom she unquestioningly follows:

— you need to drink at least two liters of pure water, because it speeds up metabolism and excretes all the unwanted;

— forget alcohol forever! Husband models he says he’s never seen Giselle with a glass of wine or something stronger;

— never eat on the go;

say goodbye to fast food, fatty, smoked and salted foods;

— can you afford a chocolate bar or ice cream, but rarely, and only in the first half of the day;

— Cayenne pepper speeds up the metabolism, therefore (if not allergic to it), try as often as possible to add it to dishes;

— try to keep your diet has always been varied. And make sure everything is prepared from fresh, natural ingredients. Generally, the minimum heat treatment of food is the best thing that could happen to you. Long hours at the stove will make nobody happy, neither you nor your body;

Colcci jeans

— do not allow yourself to turn your body into a trash can — this applies to pregnancy, where the girl must carefully monitor their diet.

In addition, the model has a black list of products, which she even remembers: white sugar, white flour, monosodium glutamate, iodized salt, mushrooms, dairy products, nightshade vegetables (there are exceptions like tomatoes, she still sometimes eats).

In recognition of the personal chef Giselle and Tom (male model) Allen Campbell, 80% of their diet (they have the whole family eats right!) are vegetables. If the food is not organic, then they won’t eat it. This couple loves grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet and beans. The remaining 20% of their diet — lean meats (organic steak, duck, and chicken) or fish (like wild salmon).

H&M

A sample diet for a day

Breakfast: bread from flour glubokogo, meal, fruit, Cup of black coffee without sugar and milk.
Snack: a handful of almonds.
Lunch: lean meat or lean fish, side dish — buckwheat, vegetable salad with olive oil, a Cup of green tea or a glass of water.
Snack: one Apple.
Dinner: meat or fish, grilled or steamed, bread with slice of cheese, Cup of green tea or a glass of water.

If the model in a couple of days there’s a big shoot or show, its menu looks a bit different:

Breakfast: 1-2 boiled eggs, or salad with two cucumbers and half tomato and a Cup of green tea.
Lunch and dinner: Cup of cottage cheese (fat content of not more than 1%) and a Cup of green tea.

To sit on such a diet is recommended no more than three days because it is a stress to the body and he will respond — you will lose weight (lose up to three lbs!), but then you may experience problems: slow digestion, and health is so-so. Don’t risk it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.