Share in WhatsApp
Diary fitness training: rules of conduct and tips for beginners
- The essence of diary fitness workouts
- Rules of conduct diary of fitness
- Guidelines for keeping a diary of exercise
The result of physical exertion depends largely on the proper organization of the training process. One of the important components of this process is a training diary which records the exercise, the weight and volume of the body. Such a diary helps to organize the load and allows you to track how are progressing the results.
The essence of diary fitness workouts
Training diary — is not just a record of exercises completed in one class period, and a systematic Protocol that includes the following information:
- reporting the rendered physical stress;
- planning for future fitness workouts;
- fixing the progression in the results;
- archiving achievements in the development of workers of weights;
- detail programme of fitness classes.
The training diary can be through mobile apps or write down by hand all the necessary information in Notepad or notebook. Experienced fitness experts prefer the second option, because applications may not be a series of exercises that are required to implement to correct a given defect shape, and as a result to fix the work done is not possible.
Rules of conduct diary of fitness
Diary fitness training should include the following information:
- schedule of classes reflecting the number of ongoing training per week, the beginning of each session and its duration. Such planning promotes the development of habits of fitness and helps to return to training process with the loss of motivation;
- the amount of work or total weight, utilized during all training reps of one movement;
- performed exercise, including such information as a kind of training movements, number of repetitions and approaches.
All information recorded in the record of fitness activities will be useful in the following cases:
- when tracking progress results. The diary will be clearly evident as increased training, improved physical performance, decreased weight and volume of the body;
- when the control of increasing the working weight. Journaling exercise, you can accurately track the dynamics of the increase in the mass of shells, with which you are working. Obvious progress contributes to the preservation of motivation and inspiration for new achievements;
- while planning a fitness program. Having a work plan, it is easier to achieve goals in training, and you can easily change the schema classes without the inclusion of exercise performed earlier;
- in case of discomfort, the occurrence of pain and injury during fitness training. Noting such developments, can be traced to a cause in the future more carefully to work on the part of the body where there is pain not to aggravate the condition;
- when you return to training process after a long break. Having all the necessary records about the intensity and quality of physical activity, it’s easy to get back in good physical shape, working plan exercise on the eve of pass.
Guidelines for keeping a diary of exercise
In order to properly organize all the necessary information about the implemented exercises, as well as for ease of use later, you can use the following useful recommendations for keeping a diary of physical activity from experienced coaches and visitors gyms:
- fixing the workload, it is recommended to consider two factors: planned and actual. In other words, you need to plan the load and after its implementation to note, whether to develop a given amount of work. If within fitness training has failed to implement the plan, then you need to specify exactly how many exercise movements was missed or what kind of weight was taken instead of the planned;
- in addition to fixing the kind of training movements, number of sets and reps each, you must also be sure to keep a record of cardio if fitness classes are predominantly aerobic in nature. For example, when Jogging you should capture the duration, speed, heart rate, and problems such as shortness of breath or have pain in the side;
- not to forget all the details, record the results of this work should be done after each approach during the rest period between reps, not the end of fitness classes;
- diary easier to not record the workout plan on one sheet, and populating all the data in the table. Planning work for a whole week, you need to paint each exercise on a separate sheet. Such a table can be a list of exercises to the left, and the top of the column with the number of sets and the subgraphs with the working weight and number of reps in each set. Right in front of each training movement, should be a place for special notes. As you complete work plan is needed on the intersection graph to make a mark corresponding to the result. If the number of planned exercises could not be performed, then in the special notes you need to specify the defect and, if possible, its cause;
- in the diary we need to get a special page to which you want to log your body parameters. It is most convenient to write the mass and volume of the body after 4 weeks of training. In other words, each fifth week of the exercise should start with weighing and measuring;
- for reliability, take notes, be responsible, rather than shifting this responsibility to the coach, as he is when working with a large number of people can’t keep track of all the nuances of performing the fitness program and forget to record the necessary data;
- locking achievements, you need to provide accurate and truthful information, because it affects the performance of subsequent work.
Uses photographs Shutterstock