adept of healthy eating and founder of the restaurant chain FRESH
What is detox program
Detox is a way to cleanse the body of toxins, toxins, excess water. It is important to remember that detox is not to be considered a diet and weight loss is just one of the many effects of the detox. The aim of any detox system is to organize the work of the body. There are certain rules for the combination of nutrients and vitamins. Some of the products in combination can strengthen properties each other or, conversely, to block. After detox we see and feel changes: change the skin condition, improves health, there is a lightness, not to mention the fact that the weight goes. For a comfortable treatment you need to properly prepare. Training is primarily in nutrition, and minimal exercise. The final few days of detox will help a smooth transition to the usual diet.
What should you know before starting a detox
- To understand if you really want to lose weight? Only lucid desires can lead to effective action.
- To keep track of what you eat.
- To choose the detox program that is right for you. Depending on the purpose of the detox can last from 1 to 10 days.
- Revise your diet. If you are not following designed specifically for you program, you have to change the diet, eliminating refined foods (e.g. white bread and white rice), sugar, potatoes, butter, coffee and alcohol (they retain water). To give preference to the better than raw vegetables and fruits. They have a lot of fiber, which helps the gastrointestinal tract to work for the elimination of toxins. Contained in vegetables and fruit, the antioxidants will enhance the effect. It is also important to Supplement their diet with protein, which will create a sense of saturation for a long time.
- To drink more water. The less you drink water, the slower the metabolic processes are and the harder it is to remove waste products and toxins. At least 1.5 liters of water a day will help speed up detoxification and metabolism.
- Not to cause stress to your body: the first day after completion of the program should be as raw, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and on the second day, you can include the products of thermal processing.
Taught detox programs
When you decide to complete the detox program, it is important to remember that it should not be seen as another painful diet, and as a first step to a healthy lifestyle regime. That is, it is a chance to lay the Foundation for proper nutrition. During detoxification it is important to find those products and combinations that will truly you like. Permanent restrictions and coercion will only lead to the inevitable breakdown after the completion of the program.
The proper selection of products
With the correct ratio of nutrients detox programs are taught not to pay attention to the calories and look for products balance of carbohydrates, fats and micronutrients. Products low fat is not synonymous with healthy products.
Sense of proportion
To achieve sustainable results, it takes patience and consistency. A radical solution aimed at short-term results, not only will not give the desired effect, but also bring harm to the body. It is important to realize that fasting is not output, and error.