Share in WhatsApp
Cycling: an intense fitness slimming
- Use fitness workouts using exercise bike
- Contraindications to physical exercise Cycling training
- Recommendations for the gym on a stationary bike
Cycling is an effective aerobic exercise which can be used to get rid of excess body fat and tone the muscles throughout the body. However, the biggest downside of Cycling is the fact that their implementation is not possible under adverse weather conditions. In this case, the solution is going to the gym with stationary bikes or acquisition of a shell simulating the operation of a Bicycle, for the home fitness workouts.
Use fitness workouts using exercise bike
Fitness classes are based solely on the work on the bike called “Cycling”. Based cycle training is riding on the treadmill alternating the position of the body. Changing the position of the body when working on the projectile straight on the horizontal, it is possible to involve different muscle groups and evenly distribute the physical load on the musculoskeletal system.
Cycle-training is one of the most energy intensive in the fitness center, so their main benefit to the organism is the consumption of excess calories and active stimulation of fat release. 40 minutes of intense aerobic physical activity, which are on the body in imitation of drive on walking or mountain Biking, you can burn up to 800 calories. In addition, with the help of Cycling you can achieve the following positive results:
- to strengthen the heart muscle and significantly improve the functionality of the cardiovascular system;
- to improve blood circulation and speed up lymphatic flow;
- to develop the lungs, increasing the useful volume of several times;
- to saturate the body with oxygen and thus to increase metabolic and redox processes;
- to speed up the metabolism;
- to tone the major muscle groups of the body and quality to develop the abdominal muscles and lower extremities, making them more visible;
- to strengthen the muscle corset, which main task is to fix the abdominal organs and the spine in an anatomically correct position;
- to improve your stamina and other physical abilities of the body, for example, coordination and agility movements;
- to train the vestibular apparatus;
- to get rid of cellulite on thighs and buttocks and also improve skin roughness, thus greatly improving the condition of the skin.
The benefits of fitness based on veloezdy can be attributed to the following advantages:
- Cycling workout eliminates the monotony and boredom that often accompanies strength training, requiring mnohopocetneho perform repetitive movements with more weight. With constant alternating driving style, accompanied by energetic music tracks and 40 minutes of intense physical activity pass unnoticed;
- Cycling stimulates the production of endorphins — hormones that make people feel happiness and joy, so even despite the fatigue, the man after fitness workouts feels satisfied and is in high spirits;
- only with the help of some Cycling training can reduce the negative impact of inactivity and to increase the level of physical activity.
Contraindications to physical exercise Cycling training
Because when Cycling on the body is high-intensity physical activity, such activity could have a negative impact on human health and instead of healing the body exacerbate existing problems. Cycle-training is not suitable for people in the following categories:
- with a low level of physical fitness, for which sport was limited to school physical education lessons. To such people it’s better to use a less intensive areas of fitness to gradually increase the level natrenirovannosti and painlessly move the physical loads of high complexity;
- having problems with the joints;
- people with heart diseases and various disorders in the cardiovascular system, for example, suffering from hypertension, arrhythmia, ischemia;
- women during menstruation and pregnancy;
- people with cancer;
- men and women with varicose veins.
Recommendations for the gym on a stationary bike
To achieve fitness carried out on a stationary bike, maximum efficiency in the process of reducing excess weight, results in the formation of a strong relief muscles and also do cycle-training is extremely safe for health, it is necessary they be guided by the following recommendations:
- to start fitness training with a warm-up to prepare the body for the subsequent intensive work. During the workout you must first perform a few simple exercises to work out the joints, then you can sit on the bike and start spinning the pedals in a slow rhythm, gradually increasing the speed;
- complete fitness classes have smoothly decreasing speed over the last 5-7 minutes of work on the bike. During this time, heart rate and respiratory rate should almost fully recover. Getting off the trainer, you need to follow a few steps in place, raising and lowering of the upper limb and then to make the lower limbs “struivalue” movement. These actions help to relieve muscle tension and relax;
- conduct cycle-training need to be regularly — 2-4 times a week depending on initial level of fitness and intensity of physical loads exerted on the body during training;
- 1-1. 5 hours before classes and Cycling for 40-60 minutes after a workout is not recommended to eat, especially if it is not classified as a healthy food;
- to drink during fitness training are often needed. This is necessary to prevent dehydration caused by active sweating. However, the throat should be small so that the stomach is filled with water, do not impede the work.
Uses photographs Shutterstock