Share in WhatsApp
Charging and warm-up: rules and use of exercise for health
- Use charge and how it differs from other fitness activities
- Rules of performance of exercises charge
- A set of exercises charging for the whole body
Simple physical exercises performed with target muscles and joints in a short period of time is called supply. Usually it is performed in the morning immediately after waking up, but in some cases, such as sedentary work, charging can and should be run and throughout the day.
Use charge and how it differs from other fitness activities
Charge consisting of simple exercises and running in the morning has such a beneficial effect on the human body:
- helps to smoothly transition from sleep to active wakefulness;
- results muscle tone;
- increases the elasticity of connective tissues;
- improves the functionality of the joints by stimulating production of synovial fluid;
- reduces the risk of a syndrome of hypokinesia, which is characterized by reduced vitality, fatigue, low mood and irritability;
- increases stamina and energizes;
- enhances the performance of fitness activities aimed at increasing muscle mass or reducing excess weight;
- improves physical capacity of the body and protective functions of the body.
Use perform simple exercises throughout the day, among other things, is to eliminate tension in the muscles, of the joints and the prevention of diseases resulting from physical inactivity.
Charging is different from full fitness following features:
- lasting less than 20 minutes, which is much less than the time usually takes a complete fitness training;
- exercise charging are simple and do not require particular athletic skills.
- physical load exerted on the body when performing the charging is minimal, so it is not tiring as a full-fledged fitness classes;
- charging pursues its main objective the improvement of the body and not lose weight or increase muscle volume.
Rules of performance of exercises charge
To the charge was useful and safe, and not turned into a standard fitness classes, you need is to follow a few simple rules:
- morning warm-up should be carried out on an empty stomach, after drinking a glass of warm water;
- the intensity of the exercise load should be increased incrementally. In other words, you need to start charging with the lightest of movements and finish her most challenging;
- motion, work out the joints, you need to perform smoothly, without jerks;
- the maximum charging time should not exceed 20 minutes;
- the number of exercise and number of repetitions should correspond to the level of physical training. When compiling the program charge you need to focus on the feeling of vivacity arising after its implementation. If you instead feeling fatigued, then the set of exercises should be simplified.
A set of exercises charging for the whole body
Well-organized charge should include a few practice blocks, during each of which performs a set of exercises for a particular body part. For example, in this unit, aimed at the elaboration of muscles of the neck and cervical area of the spine, can include the following simple movements of the head:
For the study of upper limb joints during charging you need to perform a number of such exercises:
For qualitative examination of the whole body during charging, will be sufficient execution of such workouts:
Training charging block, which worked out lower limbs, you need to do in the last turn. It may include a number of such exercises:
Uses photographs Shutterstock