Share in WhatsApp
Cardio training for weight loss: advice to fans of a healthy lifestyle
- Cardio for weight loss
- Interval fitness training
- Tips fans of HLS to conduct cardiotrainings
Cardio is a type of physical activity in which muscular work is done at the expense of energy obtained by aerobic glycolysis. Energy source when oxygen oxidation can be carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In the case of anaerobic exercise uses only carbohydrates: glucose present in the blood and glycogen stored in the muscles and liver. Because aerobic exercises (cardio) substrate for energy are not only carbohydrates, but also fat, it is cardio is recommended for fast and effective weight loss.
Cardio for weight loss
Aerobic exercise strengthen the heart, blood vessels and lungs, increase stamina, improve fitness and generally have a positive impact on health. But for most fans of the HLS value cardio is primarily in the strong gyrosigma effect. If you want to lose a fair amount of extra pounds without cardio is not enough. However, the desired result can be achieved only if certain conditions are met:
- The cardiorespiratory training should be continuous. It is impossible to achieve effective weight loss, if you do 15-20 minutes, even if the mini-trainings are held twice a day. When moderate intensity physical activity – such as Jogging – the first 30-40 minutes the body breaks down not fat, and glycogen. On fats it will switch no earlier than half an hour after the start of the training. To start the process of weight loss, need to train 50-60 minutes (at low to medium intensity cardio).
- It is necessary to work in the optimum weight loss range heart rate (HR): 60-80% of maximum heart rate. To find max heart rate, HLS fan you need to subtract your age from 220. For the 30-year-old athlete the max heart rate=220-30=190. The lower boundary of the aerobic zone: 190х0,6=114. Upper bound: 190х0,8=152. Thus, the 30-year-old athlete during cardio training should keep my heart rate at the level 114-152 beats per minute. Starting to train at a higher pace, it will go into the anaerobic zone.
As aerobic exercise use running, fast walking, swimming, Cycling, jumping rope, training on cardio equipment, aerobics. Exercise selection depends entirely on personal preference. The main thing – to work in the aerobic zone and of the pulse train is long enough, otherwise the process of weight loss will be ineffective. Is not purely aerobic or anaerobic exercise, it would be more correct to talk about the prevailing method of energy production. Reducing or increasing the intensity and duration of fitness training, you can make the exercise more aerobic or anaerobic. So, sprint, is a quick run duration to 30 seconds, is strength training. A long run with average speed is a typical aerobic training.
Beginners for you to track the pulse rate, it is better to get a heart rate monitor. Eventually develop into the ability to determine training zones feel. Beginners fitness workouts is to devote the first classes to improve aerobic base, i.e. to teach the body to more efficiently consume oxygen during prolonged loads of moderate intensity. First, it is recommended to work at a slow pace, gradually increasing the duration of training sessions to 30-40 minutes. As soon as the body becomes accustomed to the load, the training intensity will need to increase. After reaching a good level of fitness, you can begin interval training.
Interval fitness training
Effective weight loss occurs in the first 1-2 months of regular aerobic training time of around 60 minutes. Then performance decreases as the body gradually adapts to the repetitive stress of medium intensity. At this stage, dieters fans HLS have to further reduce caloric intake or to use different ways of accelerating the metabolism. One of such methods is interval training.
Interval training is to work with periodic acceleration: the athlete alternates intervals of high-intensity exertion with intervals of low-intensity movements. In interval training as an exercise you can use running, work on the cardio, walking, etc. the Most basic form of interval training: 1 minute slow run, 1 minute run with maximum speed – to repeat without stopping for 5-10 cycles. Another popular scheme offers a gradual increase of the intensity from cycle to cycle.
The effectiveness of the weight loss is due to the fact that interval training helps increase calories even after finishing your workout. Using interval training it is possible so to disperse the metabolism, calories burned will be active during the day. Interval training to strengthen the muscles than conventional aerobic training, and muscle tissue, despite extensive energy consumption, not consumed. Interval fitness training is not recommended too often: only two classes a week. But they can be combined (alternating days) with other strength and aerobic exercises.
Tips fans of HLS to conduct cardiotrainings
Novice fitness enthusiasts should pay attention to the following points:
- The cardiorespiratory training is more effective if held in the morning before Breakfast or immediately after strenuous exercise. At this time the glycogen stores in the body are depleted, which means that the body will quickly begin to breakdown of fatty tissue.
- Aerobic exercise should be performed either outdoors or in a well ventilated area. Aerobic glycolysis is a process that requires oxygen.
- Weight loss will occur faster if he sits down at the dining table immediately after the end of the training. It is better to wait at least an hour.
- While the body is actively losing fluids and minerals. Athletes need to drink more, preferably mineral water without gas.
- The heart does not like sudden changes in loads. You need to start training with warm-up exercises, and complete a gradual decrease in exercise intensity.
Aerobic exercise is an effective way of getting rid of excess weight, but under the condition of regularity of classes and gradual increase of load. You should train 5-6 times a week for 40-60 minutes. Beginners should start with light loads and, after gaining an aerobic base, gradually increase the intensity. To the interval training, it is recommended to begin after 10-12 months of regular training. Duration of interval training should not exceed 40 minutes.