Share in WhatsApp
Cardio to lose weight: the best exercises
- Use cardio workouts to lose weight
- Basic rules for aerobic physical activity
- The list of exercises for home cardio workouts
The main objective of cardio is to decrease the thickness of the fat layer. Various physical exercises performed in the active pace, maintaining a pulse in a certain area. To properly carry out aerobic exercises, you need to be able to calculate the boundaries of these areas and perform the basic elements of the program, so that the risk of damage was minimized.
Use cardio workouts to lose weight
Cardio activities stimulate metabolic process and burn excess weight. But beyond the basic, they perform several useful functions:
- Improve the functioning of the respiratory system, expand lung capacity.
- In the course of exercising trains the heart, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries. Training in preventing diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Accelerating the metabolism, the body begins faster and more efficient waste energy coming from the food.
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system. With proper exercise bones become stronger and increases the elasticity of connective tissues.
- Improves the function of the nervous system, strengthening neural connections between the brain and muscles.
- During the training, it increases muscle endurance and overall performance.
As an exercise, you can choose any of such areas as running, walking, skiing, football, athletics, swimming. They do not involve heavy loads, but have high intensity. The only drawback of these lessons is the difficulty of maintaining heart rate in the right zone. This is a must in the fight against obesity. Remember — the minimum voltage will not bring the desired result, whereas the overvoltage of the heart muscle can lead to pathologies. That is why aerobic exercises are recommended to use a heart rate monitor to track his testimony throughout the workout.
Willing to work on problem areas with cardio workouts, remember that to remove fat locally is impossible. You need to be prepared for the fact that the body will begin to lose weight completely, and the area requiring correction, would succumb to the changes last.
Basic rules for aerobic physical activity
To the physical strain brought only benefits, you must adhere to some principles when conducting studies.
- Before you start training you should undergo a medical examination that includes an ECG, General blood and urine tests as well as visits to the therapist.
- In the absence of a heart rate monitor, pulse think of the radial artery for 15 seconds, then the resulting figure is multiplied by 4. This will make the figures more informative, avoiding attenuation of the initial heart rate when it is measured on a minute.
- To practice should choose a place where you can freely move without fear to catch the objects of the environment.
- For exercise it is recommended to purchase a gym Mat with anti-slip surface.
- Before each workout you need to ventilate the room.
- Not recommended for classes right after a meal. It is necessary to wait about an hour and a half, and only then proceed to the training.
- In the course of exercising be sure to drink water in small SIPS. It is impossible to prevent the feeling of dryness in the mouth.
- A set of exercises is selected so that it included work all the major muscles of the body.
- Inhalation make through a nose, exhale through the mouth.
- Pause between elements should not exceed 40 seconds;
- To fight with body fat keep the heart rate at 60-80% of the limit value.
- To make classes a real benefit in losing weight, it must be supported by proper diet, given daily caloric intake.
The first physical load should not be high, the pulse is kept at the lower limit of the zone at 60%. Gradually the tension increases, bringing the figure up to 70-80% of maximum.
Regular aerobic exercise should last from 40 to 60 minutes. It should be remembered that in the first 30 minutes as energy, the body uses glycogen, and then moves onto body fat. For those who want to remove weight, we can’t stop until the right amount of time, despite the fatigue that will occur by the middle classes. Training intensity should be maintained at the same level. You should train 3 times a week, but the duration of training is best to increase gradually, giving the body time to adapt.
The list of exercises for home cardio workouts
At home you can use a variety of exercises, as long as the body was able to carry them a specified amount of time. The program can include the following elements:
Take the emphasis lying down, bend the elbows, lowering the body down and return to starting position. The first time to perform them from the knees. To enhance the load using the version with the clap of your hands when lifting.
Perform the classic version, bending your knees and placing your pelvis back. Bringing thigh parallel to the ground, up.
- Jumping rope.
Can be single, when one hop corresponds to one revolution of the projectile, and a double is when jumping rope scroll 2 times.
Lie on the floor, feet tight rests on the Mat, pulling the shoulders and arms to the legs, twisting the spine forward.
- Lifts buttocks.
The starting position is the same. Raise your buttocks up while straightening the leg so that the Shin is formed with the hip line.
From a standing position squat down, palms abut the floor. Jump, throw the legs back, push-UPS, return the foot to the palms. Jump up, stretching your arms over your head.
Take the push-up position, palms under shoulders. Alternately pull your knees to your chest at a rapid pace.
- Squats with a jump.
Perform regular squats, but low, jump up, stretching your arms over your head.
- Running on the spot.
You can choose either option or use a few: high lift knees, pull-UPS, heels to the buttocks with alternate discarding stop forward.
Before beginning the exercise at high speed it is necessary to perform warm-up; after class — stretching. Each element is repeated 30 times in 3-4 approach. In training enough to use 5-6 items from the proposed.