No visible muscles, so they do not need to download? Wrong. Rear beam deltoid muscle is not just some small things, but also an important link for prevention of injuries. Bench press, thrust belt, wall thrust and even squats become more secure when the rear of the Delta are well developed. In addition, the shoulder girdle looks more massive and harmonious, if they inflated. And posture more attractive. Developed rear deltoid bundles to help turn the shoulders to protect the cervical spine from overloading during typical sedentary work. Breeding of dumbbells in the slope – movement, developing this part of the Delta and improving posture. How to do it?
- 1 It is important to know
- Technique 2: standing in the slope
- 3 Technical error
- 4 Breeding in the slope of sitting
- 5, Selection of weights
It is important to know
The rear deltoids not just withdrawn his hand behind his back. They move her up. When breeding it is important to remember that, and take the forearm it back up, but not to the ears, to avoid reaching a weight-line.
Exercises at the back of the Delta in split you can bet as the day spins, and at the date of jimboy training. Together with the back there is a reason to download it, because as diamond, trapezium and the widest will become fatigued, and more likely to get it isolated the load.
Important: rear Delta can train and in the end of the lesson, as this does not cause her to overload and injury
Breeding is the last exercise in the plan, in front of the press. This allows you to achieve full muscle concentration and avoid spending time on those activities that do not lead to the result.
Why don’t need to do the rear first Delta exercise? If this day is bench press, will it affect stabilization, and can lead to the displacement of the trajectory. Per day the back is quite difficult technically true to work on this exercise first. Stronger the wide diamond will “pull the blanket” and the athlete simply will not get the desired load.
Breeding the inclination to do both men and women, to avoid bad posture and pain in shoulders after pushups. By the way, undeveloped rear beam deltoid is a common reason that man can’t stabilize the shoulders in the initial position in plank or push-UPS, and exercises with a technical error.
Technique: standing in the slope
Exercise can be done both standing and lying face down on the bench. Often make the mistake – I advise you to lean 45 degrees to the axis of the spine or to the floor. This leads to the inclusion of stabilizers and diamond-shaped, not deltoides. The slope must be complete – the spine is in a plane parallel to the floor.
The movement itself looks like this:
This movement requires a good knowledge of muscular anatomy and “sense of body”. View in the Atlas, where the rear of the Delta, and if it doesn’t work while Mach, it is necessary to pay attention to the analysis of errors.
Some points of technology being pumped into non-targeted muscle groups and overload of the joints, so they should be avoided:
- A slight tilt forward. This is the reason for the displacement of the load in the middle of the Delta and the trapezius. So practicing non-target muscles, and possible overload of the secondary deltas, which so perfectly work all types of presses and swings standing;
- The hump in the thoracic spine. Some coaches mistakenly suggest arching his chest upward to remove the load from the widest choice, but the press is activated, you cannot perform the slope with the desired amplitude and to perform the Maha dumbbell to the desired height. In the end, the athlete shakes the press in the static and trapezoid, but not the rear of the Delta;
- The lack of control of the working muscles. This is the most common mistake of those who makes the movement for the first time. They are trying to “skip above” at the expense of a diamond, or just take not of your weight, which it is impossible to raise the rear Delt;
- The displacement of the shoulders to the ears. This is a classic “pull trapezium”, which runs most of the beginners fitness. It is typical for those who work in sedentary work, and has hyperacuity trapezoids. You need to ensure that the forearm was moving in the same trajectory. If a person is hypertonic and not to include the trapeze, it is recommended that light stretching before beginning the exercise on the back of the Delta;
- Pull elbows back. This movement is reminiscent of the mixing blades with the weights. Many do it because diamond and the widest muscles stronger and pulls the load. Delta just do not have time to engage, and the person receives no effect from training
All errors can be avoided if you perform the exercise slowly, controlled and with light weight. Even if the description says it’s “max” literally “swing” due to the inertia is not necessary. Move smoothly and try not to work due to the buildup of the housing. You need to stand so that during movement was not rolling from heel to toe.
Breeding in the slope of sitting
This exercise is ideal for those who can’t keep the body straight and does not wobble. It allows to stabilize the position and to work more isolated:
- You need to take light dumbbells so that the palms looked on one another and vultures are parallel;
- To sit on the edge of the bench, positioning of hands along the body;
- Lean forward, placing his stomach and chest on thighs;
- Bring the hands to position the “forearm perpendicular to the spine”.
- By reducing the rear delts to perform the Maha;
- Keep elbows up, not back;
- Lower the dumbbells
How many repetitions to do? Usually not isolated strength exercises doing 10 to 12 repetitions or more, if you require a more detailed study of the muscles. But you have to understand that athletes are individual and may require more repetitions, if the priority development of muscle fibers different.
Exhale always make the effort, so it has to be done when the weight is raised, not lowered. It is a mistake to assume that with the release of the athlete lowers the weight. However, in this situation full it was hard to breathe, as the chest rests on the thighs and gain a lot of air in the chest will not work.
The choice of weights
This exercise really don’t like newbies for one simple point. You have to start learning to do it either without weight, or with dumbbells pound-kilogram. The purpose of the first workout back in the Delta – find it in your body, and learn to feel it work, not to lift the maximum possible weight.
Over time, you need to add weights. Sometimes I advise you to add 1-2 kg every week, but this may not be warranted for all athletes. The important thing here is to achieve a burning sensation in the working muscle, and the feeling of “failure” to 10-12 repetition, and not just move, using a linear progression and not to pay attention to “conventions” like changing the angle of inclination of the body, and “dotyagivaya” weight back.
How often you need to train the rear Delt? Usually in the fitness training shake it 1 time a week. If an athlete is bench press, you can work out every imbewu training, but then the volume needs to be reduced from 4 working sets to 2, and the weights should be chosen quite small.
This exercise can be replaced with breeding hand in the simulator butterfly, sitting face to the back of the station, if there’s no small dumbbells or the athlete is not very flexible and cannot perform panampilly slope. Thrust-to-face are not a full replacement, they no longer load the rhomboid muscles, and are a hybrid exercise for the shoulders.